Bears Hire Sean Desai as DC

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
What does “he’s a Fangio pupil” mean? He was hired by Marc Trestman and was a quality control coach while Fangio was here, meaning all he really did was watch film. Please explain what you mean.

a former player said that he had a big hand in crafting 2018 defense and day to day operations. The Bears clearly see something they like about him. I agree it is kinda a big promotion. Hopefully it works out and he becomes a mainstay for a few years

Bronek

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Georgia Bulldogs
What does “he’s a Fangio pupil” mean? He was hired by Marc Trestman and was a quality control coach while Fangio was here, meaning all he really did was watch film. Please explain what you mean.

It was explained in previous posts, look for Sam Acho comments.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wonder if he'll call games from the booth. He was up there sitting next to Fangio for four years.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Does he get to pick his own staff?

Bear_Assed

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
a former player said that he had a big hand in crafting 2018 defense and day to day operations. The Bears clearly see something they like about him. I agree it is kinda a big promotion. Hopefully it works out and he becomes a mainstay for a few years
I never said it’s “kinda a big promotion” I’m just trying to understand why people are linking him to Fangio, and not Trestman or pagano

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Not sure what Indian descent has to do with anything. But I never heard of this guy.

Desai served in quality control role from 2013-2018 and as the safeties coach from 2019-2020.
This background is weak IMO. So now if you're a safeties coach for ONE yr. u can become a DC. Wow.
We should've hired Singletary.
:speechless:

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Biggest thing will be, Eddie Jackson will have an assignment again and not this Ed Reed free roam bs