Bears Hire Sean Desai as DC

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah its weird. I dont give a shit if hes a martian as long as he has the defense playing at an elite level like they should. Im all for inclusion as long as its earned but i dont need to get beat over the head with it at every turn.

*where beat over the head = mentioning one time in the press release*

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
wow.. 7 pages of some racsist bullshit. Y'all can do better.

RE: Eddie Jackson -Someone needs to get in his ass about being more physical. He actually showed up in the Wild Card game, but man he was fucking awful this year.

thenewguy

Liked Posts:
I mean, Fangio came in and when he left, tried to take him with for his staff. I think that says something

Read this twitter thread to understand how his concepts will align with Fangio and Staley, and how the Bears talent is still mostly well aligned for this style of defense.. This should also get EJax back to a place where he is valuable. Also talks a bit about the importance of a Floyd type in this defense.

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Read this twitter thread to understand how his concepts will align with Fangio and Staley, and how the Bears talent is still mostly well aligned for this style of defense.. This should also get EJax back to a place where he is valuable. Also talks a bit about the importance of a Floyd type in this defense.

Hope they get Mingo back. I think he can play that position good enough

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
Prepare for more undisciplined play by the defense,Mack continuing to suck and Eddie Jackson playing like a pussy

Ayy just give it a chance man! If we can do your taxes, run your IT departments and own your 7-Elevens, I’m sure the smartest football mind in our race can do better than the likes of Mel Tucker or Gregg Williams. I mean would you really prefer a guy who’s been fired multiple times over this?

Last edited:

2Deep

Liked Posts:
The more you keep telling people this, the more obvious it is you're a fucking moron who has no idea either.

You believe what works for you.
Another sawed-off internet tough guy.
Way to bring something to the conversation

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
You believe what works for you.
Another sawed-off internet tough guy.
Way to bring something to the conversation

You seem upset. But keep crying, I enjoy your tears.

Bear_Assed

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I mean, Fangio came in and when he left, tried to take him with for his staff. I think that says something
If Fangio liked him so much, he would have hired him instead of Ed Donatell to be his DC. Donatell was Fangios right hand man, not Densai

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Not sure what Indian descent has to do with anything. But I never heard of this guy.

Desai served in quality control role from 2013-2018 and as the safeties coach from 2019-2020.
This background is weak IMO. So now if you're a safeties coach for ONE yr. u can become a DC. Wow.
We should've hired Singletary.

Gotta start some day and somewhere. Good for him. Be more worried that our players couldn’t beat 1 on 1 matchups. That’s the players right there. Pagano did have some bad defensive calls but it wasn’t just him.

I hear what ya say about "Gotta start some day ". But ya gotta pay dues. One yr. as a safeties coach then on to DC. is not paying "your dues" IMO. I mean the bar for promotion in the NFL seems to keep changing. As for our D, we were top 10 for most of the yr. So I don't have a huge problem with their overall effort. However, the offense is a whole different issue.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
Yeah, everyone is saying he’s Native American, Indian, etc but nobody asked what race the guy identifies with. What if he identifies as a white guy? What a bunch of inconsiderate pricks.

Add more victims to the list.
technically indians are caucasians so i guess he can identify as white.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Columbus didn't find America, he found the Caribbean. The Vikings found north America. Amerigo Vespucci found the americas...
Ponce Del Leon found Florida

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Desai served as defensive coordinator and wide receivers coach for the freshman squad at Shelton (Conn.) High School, his alma mater, from 2001 to 2005

Not that it matters.....does anyone know if he ever played football? I checked and couldn't come up with anything.

I don't think he played HS football.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
Desai served as defensive coordinator and wide receivers coach for the freshman squad at Shelton (Conn.) High School, his alma mater, from 2001 to 2005

Not that it matters.....does anyone know if he ever played football? I checked and couldn't come up with anything.

Doesn't need to. the best coaches didn't play or were average or shitty players.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears

Doesn't need to. the best coaches didn't play or were average or shitty players.

I'll agree on the on avg, or mediocre player. They know the game, but don't have talent. Just curious.....off the top of your head.....
Can u name 3 good pro coaches who never played football? Excluding Todd Haley who was loser.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
I'll agree on the on avg, or mediocre player. They know the game, but don't have talent. Just curious.....off the top of your head.....
Can u name 3 good pro coaches who never played football? Excluding Todd Haley who was loser.
Bellichick. Dont think reid played either. Guy isn't exactly fit.