Bears hire TE coach Clancy Barrone

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
My favorite teams
Chicago Bears

Barone is believed to be the first tight ends coach in NFL history to have four players selected to the Pro Bowl with four different teams: Alge Crumpler (Falcons), Antonio Gates (Chargers), Julius Thomas (Broncos) and Kyle Rudolph (Vikings).

Won Super Bowl with the Broncos in 2015 where he was the offensive line coach.

Recruited high school DE Ryan Pace to Eastern Illinois in the 90’s.

halftime

You just have to hope Burton gets back to 2018 form. The best coach in the world can't help Shaheen. How many TEs will be on the roster next year?

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
I'd like to see 4 TEs, two U and two Y, with a legitimate FB on the roster. I think we draft the U.

On a side note, has anyone seen Horsted actually carry the ball? I know he was okay as a lead blocker, but did he ever take a handoff?

(edited for question)

benplace

CCS Donator
Donator
They need to cut ties with Burton he just isnt on the field enough to earn the salary he is getting.

TheMarshallPlan

Ladies: Libertarians Do It Better!
My favorite teams
Chicago Bears
I expect a 4TE group.....

Burton
high draft pick
Harris
project ie Horsted
On the field at the same time? Now we’re talking!

For the 11th guy, may I suggest Patterson as an RB? I wonder who would get the ball then?

gwharris2254

My favorite teams
Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks
On the field at the same time? Now we’re talking!

For the 11th guy, may I suggest Patterson as an RB? I wonder who would get the ball then?
TruSchiffSky would tuck it and get caught behind the line
..... that's Y we need Olinemen real bad and a coach that can live up to their hype witha beatdown attitude