Bears hold the #2 draft pick

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
We can finally draft Will Levis who can't possibly run at all and move Justin Felds to RB1.

Who wouldn't want a QB that eats a banana like this? I bet Felds peels his bananas like a fucking PUSSY.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
They're giving up almost 35PPG during this losing streak. I dont think it matters if Fields comes back or not. Hard to imagine this team winning another game, especially at the rate their decent players are getting injured.

Here's to hoping they can keep #2 and trade it for a kings ransom and that Poles knows how to draft. Could be a regime defining trade.

napo55

Liked Posts:
So do you draft Will Anderson, the best edge rusher in college fotball? If not, what kind of compensation would be required to pass on him? Two firsts? A first and a second?

wklink

CBMB refugee
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Seattle Sounders FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Sucking our way to number one. I think we can do it!

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
I am on board with spending a metric ass load on offensive and defensive linemen, and then drafting Will Anderson Jr. Let that kid care only about sacking the QB and this team will have turned around.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
They're giving up almost 35PPG during this losing streak. I dont think it matters if Fields comes back or not. Hard to imagine this team winning another game, especially at the rate their decent players are getting injured.

Here's to hoping they can keep #2 and trade it for a kings ransom and that Poles knows how to draft. Could be a regime defining trade.
I heard you don't fear the brown spots either.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
amazing how many teams have only 3 or 4 wins at this point in the season. Packers currently pick at 13 with their 4 wins lolol!!

gallagher

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
So do you draft Will Anderson, the best edge rusher in college fotball? If not, what kind of compensation would be required to pass on him? Two firsts? A first and a second?
Personally, I think a premium player with a relentless motor is the right move, but I dont think I am in a position to complain if Detroit wants to trade away their entire future to roll the dice at QB.

gallagher

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
I heard you don't fear the brown spots either.
If you are going to derail a thread with pointless drivel, can you please at least change your sig to not be an eyesore? It is a distraction from the football talk the rest of us come here to enjoy.

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
2nd pick in the draft could net you 3 first round picks one for next season two this season. But with Seattle having geno Smith and lions trying to build around goff(he has gone to the superbowl) or do they give away a lot to get their future QB....

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Still 4 other 3 win teams and they all have the SOS tie breaker. Long ways to go to get second pick. Jags and Browns winning was big.
Raiders looking good right now. Would be huge if they win today