Bears hold the #2 draft pick

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
We can finally draft Will Levis who can't possibly run at all and move Justin Felds to RB1.

Who wouldn't want a QB that eats a banana like this? I bet Felds peels his bananas like a fucking PUSSY.

Never thought he was a top 10 draft pick and the way he has finished the season may knock him to the end of the 1st if not out of it competley.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Ok Pitt has Browns, Colts, Panthers and Raiders.

Broncos have Cards and Rams

Rams have Broncos and Raiders.

So I think biggest competition for the 2nd pick will be the loser of the Rams and Broncos game.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Thats why the Bears losing out is essential.
If they win even one game they shoot way down the list

Well now that the Bears postseasonchances have been mathematically under 1% the last two weeks, Justin Fields is out, and the room for error is small, I can officially understand wanting to lose.

The difference between Bryce Young, CJ Stroud and everyone else, to me, is huge and there are plenty of QB needy teams out there.

Kurtosis

Liked Posts:
Losing out is definitely critical. Them getting multiple 1st round picks moving forward could really jumpstart this team (if they’re used wisely obviously).

napo55

Liked Posts:
Losing out is definitely critical. Them getting multiple 1st round picks moving forward could really jumpstart this team (if they’re used wisely obviously).
But do you pass on a potential all pro edge rusher for less valuable players? Is the goal just to be average?

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
So do you draft Will Anderson, the best edge rusher in college fotball? If not, what kind of compensation would be required to pass on him? Two firsts? A first and a second?

But do you pass on a potential all pro edge rusher for less valuable players? Is the goal just to be average?

No you don't put us in another Mack contract where the talent you get will be completely negated by the refs just like it was with Mack. Why did we get rid of Mack if we're just going to repeat the same mistake? How many times do you need to repeat the mistake before figuring it out?
You don't take a top 10 edge or OT if we're in the top 2 picks. Hopefully the team that needs a QB the most is more around #20 so we have 2-3 picks in every round plus something in '24.
We'd still have our top 2 pick in each round. If that's too average because of defense the team needs to be sold to a different city and change its name.