Bears Insider Draft Quiz

The Doctor

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
Tough Quiz. I got 3 out of 15. Not proud of it but I'm not a draftnik.

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
This was literally too easy I got all of them correct it's called Alexa you literally just say hey Alexa what is the answer to this question and then she searches and gives it to you right away.

The Doctor

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
Off topic, but man Europe ‘72 is a good album!
Deadheads unite! It's a great album. I listen to it more often than anything else.

The Doctor

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
This was literally too easy I got all of them correct it's called Alexa you literally just say hey Alexa what is the answer to this question and then she searches and gives it to you right away.
Cool if that's what you did Vash. I tried to see what I could pull from memory (my own). I failed but it was fun trying.

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
Cool if that's what you did Vash. I tried to see what I could pull from memory (my own). I failed but it was fun trying.
I will try it again from inside my own memory without any Alexa help tomorrow and see if I can get the same score and let you all know what the results turn out to be.

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
Deadheads unite! It's a great album. I listen to it more often than anything else.
Yup. It’s my go to. I remember being in college and a friend saying it was the best album. He put it on, and I was convinced.

On a side note, I remember getting ready to quit my job and head out to Chicago to finally see the Dead for the first time. We were chilling in the car and, when we turned on the radio, they were playing the Dead. I was like, whoa, they’re playing the Dead on the radio, wow! Then the announcement that Jerry died came through, and they played Box of Rain.

We sat there and listened to it all bummed out. Jerry was dead. No tour. And we had to go back to work. But, that song was a great song.

So, walk me out in the morning dew, and when life looks like easy street, you know there’s danger at your door.

The Doctor

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
Yup. It’s my go to. I remember being in college and a friend saying it was the best album. He put it on, and I was convinced.

On a side note, I remember getting ready to quit my job and head out to Chicago to finally see the Dead for the first time. We were chilling in the car and, when we turned on the radio, they were playing the Dead. I was like, whoa, they’re playing the Dead on the radio, wow! Then the announcement that Jerry died came through, and they played Box of Rain.

We sat there and listened to it all bummed out. Jerry was dead. No tour. And we had to go back to work. But, that song was a great song.

So, walk me out in the morning dew, and when life looks like easy street, you know there’s danger at your door.
In my youth I lived in the Haight/Ashbury district of San Francisco. A lot of the 'frisco bands used to play free concerts in the panhandle of Golden Gate Park. I saw the Dead, The Steve Miller Band, Blue Cheer, Moby Grape, Big Brother and the Holding Company, Country Joe and the Fish and many others for free every weekend. I came back to Chicago because I missed the Bears :smug2:. Memories

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
In my youth I lived in the Haight/Ashbury district of San Francisco. A lot of the 'frisco bands used to play free concerts in the panhandle of Golden Gate Park. I saw the Dead, The Steve Miller Band, Blue Cheer, Moby Grape, Big Brother and the Holding Company, Country Joe and the Fish and many others for free every weekend. I came back to Chicago because I missed the Bears :smug2:. Memories
Moby Grape?!? Man, that was a band!

Fucked over by management and then Skip went crazy and swapped a recording for motorcycle, skipped, and vanished.

Hey Grandma! It must have been crazy seeing them open for the Mommas and the Poppas! Then they come out with Monday Monday!

Back when musicians could play their instruments!

My favorite guitarist is an artistic descendent of Hendrix — Ernie Isley! I’m telling you, Ernie’s possibly the best rock guitarist ever! Yeah man, great music scene. I wish I could have experienced it.