Bears latest new conference Summary.

Bronek

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Georgia Bulldogs
Here is part of summary of Bears news conference with vision toward future.

" During an 87-minute press conference Wednesday, chairman George McCaskey, president and CEO Ted Phillips, Pace and Nagy used culture seven times, collaboration nine times and process 18 times. After another national TV game featuring a downright offensive lack of offense, McCaskey decided not to fire anybody. This franchise is among the most directionless in the league, but it will stay the course, whatever that course is. "

This was copied from the Bleacher Report

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
They're such an incredible group of bozos. They spent two days brainstorming on what they're going to say and prepare for all of the questions they know are coming and they still completely bombed. I knew they were incompetent but i never thought id see a 6 game losing streak used as positive.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
They're such an incredible group of bozos. They spent two days brainstorming on what they're going to say and prepare for all of the questions they know are coming and they still completely bombed. I knew they were incompetent but i never thought id see a 6 game losing streak used as positive.
I wonder if I can use piss poor performance as work as a positive. “You see, the balance sheet doesnt tie and the 10K is not complete... The SEC will penalize us and investors will run. But I can’t tell you enough how great I work with the secretaries despite all this!”

kalmavet

Liked Posts:
You know it's bad when Matt Nagy comes off looking like the smartest one

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
Here is part of summary of Bears news conference with vision toward future.

" During an 87-minute press conference Wednesday, chairman George McCaskey, president and CEO Ted Phillips, Pace and Nagy used culture seven times, collaboration nine times and process 18 times. After another national TV game featuring a downright offensive lack of offense, McCaskey decided not to fire anybody. This franchise is among the most directionless in the league, but it will stay the course, whatever that course is. "

This was copied from the Bleacher Report
As we expected from them..Nothing

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

puckthefackers

Liked Posts:
If Virginia would change her stance on cheerleaders, all would be fixed. That’s what’s holding da bears back. Teddy saying they are just a qb away, holy shit are they dense

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
As we expected from them..Nothing
run and shoot said: I like what our D has done this yr.

Yep I said that and I stand by it.

So do u honestly think our D is responsible for us not winning and going further in the playoffs? Do u think the Bear D should have put points on the board? I'm just trying to understand your rationale for besmirching the Bear D :unsure:

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Nagy really deserves a round of applause for fleecing these idiots into another year.
Salesmen of the year.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Nagy really deserves a round of applause for fleecing these idiots into another year.
Salesmen of the year.
He’d be a phenomenal Visor Salesman. One of those guys who whips open his trench coat and your amazed about how much inventory he carries.

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
Salesmen of the year.
Pace as well, he's just as much a con artist or salesman. That's how he got his job over Ballard.