Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
It’s amazing how some of CCS’s finest posters support click bait trash. ?

I support Jordan because he's good at his job. Jordan finds stuff that I don't see on twitter while adding additional context (especially if the player or coach had previous ties to the Bears) that I don't get elsewhere. I also appreciate his sense of humor with the titles and the fact it makes some people irrationally irate.

I don't know how he gets paid (if it's per article, specific amount of words or if it's per clicks/views) but I appreciate the hustle mentality to try to put good, solid work together and have it be seen by being as creative as possible. The media landscape is insanely difficult these days (I used to be in media but left the industry after a layoff) so I try to support any journalist who I think is doing a good job. The fact he can anger people over headlines is a hilarious bonus.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I support Jordan because he's good at his job. Jordan finds stuff that I don't see on twitter while adding additional context (especially if the player or coach had previous ties to the Bears) that I don't get elsewhere. I also appreciate his sense of humor with the titles and the fact it makes some people irrationally irate.

I don't know how he gets paid (if it's per article, specific amount of words or if it's per clicks/views) but I appreciate the hustle mentality to try to put good, solid work together and have it be seen by being as creative as possible. The media landscape is insanely difficult these days (I used to be in media but left the industry after a layoff) so I try to support any journalist who I think is doing a good job. The fact he can anger people over headlines is a hilarious bonus.

LOL. He wouldn't be working for CCS if that was true.

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
LOL. He wouldn't be working for CCS if that was true.

I disagree entirely.

There are numerous reasons someone might want to write for CCS even if it's not the Chicago Tribune. Perhaps the person writes for CCS because they enjoy writing about their favorite football team? Maybe they want to improve their writing skills in hopes of better preparing themselves for a future writing or communication related job? Maybe they're doing it as a side hustle to get some extra money in a shit economy (and especially shitty media environment)? Maybe it's their first writing job out of school and they want to improve their portfolio? Those are just a few examples I came up with.

Just because a person writes for CCS doesn't mean automatically they're not good at their job.

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
people who it keep it 100 and dont resort to cheesy bait titles
what sort of writers does your facebook bears group employ?

TheWinman

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I support people getting mad about things they hate but can't stop themselves from clicking on.

Also, Sigler's no holds barred, hard hitting takes.
no holds barred and hard hitting takes? lmfao There are many much better at no holds barred and hard hitting takes. Plus, they have to use midleading titles to bait click. If you're writing is that good there is no need for that.

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
no holds barred and hard hitting takes? lmfao There are many much better at no holds barred and hard hitting takes. Plus, they have to use midleading titles to bait click. If you'r writing is that good there is no need for that.

Glad you're the judge of what is or isn't good writing as well as why someone might want to write on CCS. Stellar writing here and leading by example!

TheWinman

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

tell us how you're related to Jordan. lol He desn't find a thing that isn't on twitter. Gimme aa freakin break.

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
tell us how you're related to Jordan. lol He desn't find a thing that isn't on twitter. Gimme aa freakin break.

I'm not related to Jordan nor do I know him in person. I literally said myself in the post you 'disliked' that I used to be in the media but left the industry due to layoffs. The media industry sucks for everyone that isn't the big wig of the company. Jobs get cut, pay gets cut and good luck finding benefits. So I apologize for having empathy for a writer whose work I happen to enjoy.

TheWinman

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
YOu should learn what is good writing then, It's not Jordan
Glad you're the judge of what is or isn't good writing as well as why someone might want to write on CCS. Stellar writing here and leading by example!

TheWinman

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm not related to Jordan nor do I know him in person. I literally said myself in the post you 'disliked' that I used to be in the media but left the industry due to layoffs. The media industry sucks for everyone that isn't the big wig of the company. Jobs get cut, pay gets cut and good luck finding benefits. So I apologize for having empathy for a writer whose work I happen to enjoy.
Then you switch to podcasts etc... If you liked being in the media you adapt.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Says the guy who doesn't know that you only capitalize the first letter of the first word in a sentence, and punctuate at the end of a sentence.

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers

Considering how many typos you have every single post, you're quite the expert on great writing!

Then you switch to podcasts etc... If you liked being in the media you adapt.

I did adapt. I didn't like the way the media treats their employees. So I left the industry and made way more money. Thanks!