2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Says the guy who doesn't know that you only capitalize the first letter of the first word in a sentence, and punctuate at the end of a sentence.
I'm not a writer and this is a forum, who cares? I'm not claiming to be in the media and a writer. Jordan sucks ass as a writer.

TheWinman

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Considering how many typos you have every single post, you're quite the expert on great writing!

I did adapt. I didn't like the way the media treats their employees. So I left the industry and made way more money.

Who do you think is a better writer Jordan Sigler or JK Rowling @TheWinman
I'm not stealing money like Jordan. That's all you got. Losers like you who have nothing legit in repsonse lose the discussion. Play again next time. As soon as you clicked on asshats link, you fell for the bait like the other goofs in here

Last edited:

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I'm not stealing money like Jordan. That's all you got. Losers like you who have nothing legit in repsonse lose the discussion. Play again next time. As soon as you cliked on asshats link, you fell for the bait like the other goofs in here
@JordanSigler this is a serious accusation

Hope you're not indicted!

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I'm not stealing money like Jordan. That's all you got. Losers like you who have nothing legit in repsonse lose the discussion. Play again next time. As soon as you cliked on asshats link, you fell for the bait like the other goofs in here
You're stealing air from people who deserve it more, you insufferable CTE having twat. TTNL is a joke!

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
@TheWinman thinks he can go around making false accusations about legit writers because his short stink as a depth LS at Alcorn State went down in flames after 1 semester. PATHETIC!

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
Hey! You don't get to call Sigler mean and hurtful things just for having a difference of opinion on writing styles. Knock it off!

How would you like it if I ran around telling people you're a hack as a human being because you don't own a Porsche or a BMW or even a gold bullion storage room?

JordanSigler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
@TheWinman thinks he can go around making false accusations about legit writers because his short stink as a depth LS at Alcorn State went down in flames after 1 semester. PATHETIC!

He clearly doesn't have any SEC championship rings or he'd know to show more respect!

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Lol at these articles. Jesus…..

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
WOW this thread went to hell in a handbasket really fast

TheWinman

Liked Posts: