Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
From ProFootballTalk

Offensive line coach Mike Tice says he'd rather coach up the young players than bring in a veteran free agent: "Sometimes you bring in a veteran guy with somebody like me who is set in his ways and who wants things done a certain way, and I have to spend too much time breaking bad habits."

Defensive backs coach Jon Hoke said of the two defensive backs the Bears drafted, "There are no givens, so they're in the mix just like everybody else. We play the best football players. So, if they're up to speed and they're playing good, they'll play."

Says QB Dan LeFevour, "I have a lot more to learn. I've learned a lot in two days."

One player at minicamp on a tryout basis is described as "a 5-foot-11, 180-pound receiver with moderate speed," which isn't exactly a ringing endorsement of his chances of making the team.

Vic Hall, who played quarterback, receiver, cornerback and safety at Virginia, is working at slot receiver for the Bears.

Coach Lovie Smith likes what he's seen from OT J'Marcus Webb.

CB Woodny Turenne, the 2006 NCAA champion in the 100-meter dash, said he's working on developing technique to match his athleticism: "I've been improving, getting better as I go each day, and that I'm a hard worker and I'm willing to learn and give out some hints and help."

CB Joshua Moore managed only two reps of 225 pounds on the bench at the combine, and he knows he needs to get stronger.

Josh Moore REALLY needs to get his strength up, I can see him getting bull-dozed by guys like Peterson, Grant, etc.

BigP50

04-21-2012
Liked Posts:
I hope they keep Juice Williams.

CBPtOSU

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I hope they keep Juice Williams.

Wouldn't be a bad idea. Bears would for sure go 0-16! The Bears should just play every SEC team, Texas, Oklahoma, Ohio State, and Penn State. They would lose all 16 games too if they did that

BigP50

04-21-2012
Liked Posts:
not to start, or even back up lol.

CBPtOSU

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You're right. I hope they don't keep him. He sucks

BigP50

04-21-2012
Liked Posts:
lol, maybe a different position?

BigP50

04-21-2012
Liked Posts:
o, lol. That was like his best game ever.

CBPtOSU

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
o, lol. That was like his best game ever.

Yeah. If Tressel hadn't called timeout on 4th and inches, we would have gotten the ball back. And that 3rd down play where they got the first to run out the clock, Laurenaitis was held and they didn't call holding. :bigfinger:

BigP50

04-21-2012
Liked Posts:
It was all the Juice run plays that killed them.

CBPtOSU

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Don't bring it up. I remember very well. Him and Mendenfuck. I hate him. He's from my hometown

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ouch
Such bitter hatred toward Illinois.

payton 34ever

Liked Posts:
I don't really care about Big Ten football, but it's fun to watch OSU lose (no offense, BLC). That was a fun game to watch - anytime one of the arrogant BCS power schools gets one-upped those of us who root for the underdog have gotta love it.

CBPtOSU

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't take offense to it. Because I've come to accept that America hates the Lakers and Buckeyes

Status
Not open for further replies.