Bears need drastic change over mini-bye week ( FTO)

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
I would agree, many PT's are largely a joke, but you could say that for a lot of professions. Every profession has its great's and it's not so greats.

First, I never said it was common, I said it's not that hard if it needs to be done; there is a difference.

The fact that you say you are a competitive weightlifter, and you don't think you can put on 20lbs of muscle in 7 months without PEDS....maybe you should read what you just sent me but replace Personal Trainer with Competitive Weightlifter.
SO you can't name one person. Thank you.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
OK I’m not a weightlifter and have no clue what I’m talking about…. But 20 pounds of muscle for an NFL lineman doesn’t seem crazy to me. I know Lamar Jackson who was only a 200 pound guy added 12-20 this offseason. (Depending on the article)

I’m not trying to shit on you either here… I’m just honestly surprised is all.
“A source with knowledge of the situation tells PFT that Jackson has not gained 25 pounds. He has indeed gained weight. Based on his own words, the number is more like 10-12 pounds. He said during the offseason that he has added lean muscle to get to 220 pounds.”

msadows

Liked Posts:
I've taken shits that I enjoy listening to more than David Kaplan.

Seriously, Fuck that Mr. Magoo lookin no talent hack.

Canth

Liked Posts:
I don't think it's common or easy to gain or lose weight like that. But, it is possible if the player is truly dedicated and has a frame that can handle it.

roadwarrior_joe

Liked Posts:
More than any change at players or position changes, I just want to see how this team comes out to play after a extended time off. That to me will tell a lot about this coaching staff. If they lay a big egg then I'm not feeling good about this staff, if they play competitive ball, win or lose, then that will be a plus in my opinion.

We can piss and moan about players all we want, but what we really need to focus on is this staff right now, because we are stuck with them for at least 5 years, and if they suck, then no matter who the players are, the team will suck. To me, when a team comes out of a bye, or a long break, and they lay an egg, then the coaching staff is suspect.