Donator
Liked Posts:

I didn’t see this posted so sorry if I missed it. Bring on the racist chatter

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

I didn’t see this posted so sorry if I missed it. Bring on the racist chatter

I don't think the Bears brass is racist themselves. But they know the average CCS poster/Bears fan well.

They know the dumbasses would boo him because he's black and would boycott the team costing them millions of dollars.

Sad, Kaep is 10x the QB Mitch will ever be but the racist boomer dumbasses here ruin everything.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Bears wouldn't want to hurt Mitch's feelings and send him off the deep end. If the Bears are serious about bringing in a Vet next year, they should really at least give Kaepernick a look. He will likely come with the cheapest price tag.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I don't think the Bears brass is racist themselves. But they know the average CCS poster/Bears fan well.

They know the dumbasses would boo him because he's black and would boycott the team costing them millions of dollars.

Sad, Kaep is 10x the QB Mitch will ever be but the racist boomer dumbasses here ruin everything.
This. So many CCS posters truly believe conman trump's narrative that kaep is disrespectful to America and the military. That's half the fanbase. Eventually they will all be dead and black people will be allowed to stand up for their rights without hurting dumb people's feelings. Until then though teams like the bears will choose not losing revenue over actually winning games.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
100% racism. Has nothing to do with his complete inability to play QB 3 years ago when he was in his physical prime.
I think it's only about 49 percent racism, and the Trump factor. If trump hadn't made kaep central to his rallies where he gets the dump bumblecuck boomer zombies all riled up, kaep would be destroying Mitchell's stats right now.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I'd be surprised if he didn't suck horribly after being out of the league for so long.

It's pretty clear that teams wanted to steer clear of the distraction he created. Which is unfortunate. Even if he wasn't worthy of being a starter, he could have been a solid backup. Jeebus knows we could have used him.

The fact of the matter is, crusty, old, white billionaires don't want anything to do with anything or anyone that could cost them money. It was always about money. And maybe also a little bit about said crusty billionaires being conservative as fuck, and his views are seen as extremely liberal.

evansanity

Soldi Soldi
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Ohio State Buckeyes
I'm not big into "stats" or "analytics" (watch the game, millennial) but i think someimes they're useful to compare players. Compare the stats of Kaepernick and Mitch. There is a clear winner (hint: it's also the one that single handedly led his team to a super bowl, with far less than mitch has). The Bears are fools for not attending this workout. They let politics and the racist rich north end fans control their team and the season, for the worse.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
I'd be surprised if any team but the Browns are going to that sideshow...

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Only the CCS would be cunting for a QB with a 3-16 record that ranked him 33rd and 30th in Y/G , 30th and 26th in Comp % and 31st and 17th in passer rating over his last two seasons in the NFL.

CK was a shitty QB on his way out of the league, only kept relevant today because of his well crafted media stunt designed to inflame the mouthbreathing, flag hugging, bible thumpers.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
We prefer our QB's to be a certain style and by style I mean QB'S with barely any playing time and dumb as rocks like Glennon or Trubisky. We dont want winning QBs with experience on this roster

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
This. So many CCS posters truly believe conman trump's narrative that kaep is disrespectful to America and the military. That's half the fanbase. Eventually they will all be dead and black people will be allowed to stand up for their rights without hurting dumb people's feelings. Until then though teams like the bears will choose not losing revenue over actually winning games.

The sadly ironic part about that is the fact that a Veteran gave Colin the advice to kneel in the first place. Got to love when Fascists and Klan member kind of people claim to speak us Vets.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Bears already have a sub mediocre playing QB right now....why pay more money to someone who was bad and has been out of the league....

Trubisky might get better. CK is who he is.

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
Only the CCS libtards would be cunting for a QB with a 3-16 record that ranked him 33rd and 30th in Y/G , 30th and 26th in Comp % and 31st and 17th in passer rating over his last two seasons in the NFL.

CK was a shitty QB on his way out of the league, only kept relevant today because of his well crafted media stunt designed to inflame the mouthbreathing, flag hugging, bible thumpers.
Now I know not to take anything you post seriously, anymore. That "media stunt" was a protest against police brutality and genocide, but you do you. Also, almost anyone who uses the phrase libtard is human waste. Finally, Turdbustky finished 17th in Passer Rating last year and tards like you raved about this, so Who in the Lord's Name are You Crappin.
We prefer our QB's to be a certain style and by style I mean QB'S with barely any playing time and dumb as rocks like Glennon or Trubisky. We dont want winning QBs with experience on this roster
You're forgetting pasty white.

Beartex

Liked Posts:
Why is anyone upset about this? The front office has already proven they don’t how to evaluate Quarterbacks