Bears not attending Kaepernick workout

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
So dudes who beat up their wives and girlfriends can have a spot in the league but guys who kneel during the national anthem can't?

Ok boomer.

He was one of the lowest rated QBs in the league his last year. He was benched and was cut as a backup QB. It’s more about talent plus coupled with his beliefs. The guy isn’t good.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I can recognize it because I don't believe he's regressed from 2016. Even if he has regressed a bit, you're telling me he can't outdo a guy like Chase? Give me a break.

I'm not telling you anything and haven't said anything about if i thought he'd be good or bad, you're the one that somehow recognizes that he's still good even though you have no way to know it.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
He was one of the lowest rated QBs in the league his last year. He was benched and was cut as a backup QB. It’s more about talent plus coupled with his beliefs. The guy isn’t good.

But he already recognizes that he is still good...LOL

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
No you don't seem to understand that there's millions of fans that hate him because he refused to stand for the flag. There are many football fans that are proud Americans and believe not standing for our flag is wrong and there are many football fans that fought for our country and for our flag and have lost body parts and have mental issues now fighting for our flag that aren't fans of his and this would all bring much un-needed negative attention to whatever team signs him and i can understand why they wouldn't want all the fall back they would get from fans and the media for signing Kap.

Believe me there's a hell of a lot more to this then money. So no that's not the only reason but good try.
they should take it up with the veteran who recommended he kneel for the anthem. I see more people who haven’t served complain than those who have.

People need to stop romanticizing the flag and the anthem. The NFL doesn’t give a shit about the military, only money. That’s why the NFl made the military pay them for their false patriotism. God bless the USA.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

This is bullshit. He ranked 17th in QB rating. By contrast Trubs was 15th last year and 21st this year.

So if Trubs can be a starter in this league no reason Kap can't.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Kap, unlike your BF Trubisky, can play though.
By his no show today he just proved he wants no part of an NFL field, it would expose his weak ass play and jeopardize his well crafted Nike social justice martyr persona. He has played the snowflake libtards against the mindless Trumpsters for millions. Dude is genius.

Last edited:

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
By his no show today he just proved he wants no part of an NFL field. It would expose his weak ass play and jeopardize his well crafted Nike social justice martyr persona. He has played the snowflake libtards for millions. Dude is genious.
Bullshit. He didn’t show up and held his own practice because the NFL wouldn’t allow media into the original site and wanted complete control over the practice tape. Kaep is trying to control the narrative.

Color me surprised that the guy who picks and chooses what years and stats matter would completely ignore the details as to why Kaep didn’t show up.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
i thought I saw on twitter that the Bears sent people to the first address. Why did the NFL not want this to be filmed? It should have been filmed so we call see if he sucks. Oh well, this was an NFL PR stunt from the beginning.
The NFL was going to have the Atlanta Falcons video crew tape the entire workout, so all 32 teams could have a copy. Kap decided last second he wanted to use his own crew and do it for his own reasons instead.

CK had no intention of this being a legit tryout for the NFL. If he really wanted to play, he wouldn't have pulled out last second like that, since all the supposed issues were there weeks ago to be addressed.

Kap wants publicity. He knows hes not good enough for the NFL anymore...

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
And that's all he's trying to accomplish,,,,,He asked for $20+M/YR to play in the AAF. Just so you know. ,,,,, He could care two shits about the NFL or the teams. He's just wanting another pay day so He & his muslim gf can take that money and run.

He is slime and will ruin the Bear's fan base,if given a chance.

whats his gf's religion have to so with this? Oh and LOSING is good for our fan base?

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
I'm curious as to how he will ruin the Bears fan base? It's like he doesn't know the Bears founder was totally complicit in blackballing blacks from the league for over a decade.

Wow you know about that piece of Bear history.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
I'm not telling you anything and haven't said anything about if i thought he'd be good or bad, you're the one that somehow recognizes that he's still good even though you have no way to know it.
I said I recognize he's good enough to be in the league (not that he'll be a good starter) and told you why I think so.

Have a good evening

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
they should take it up with the veteran who recommended he kneel for the anthem. I see more people who haven’t served complain than those who have.

People need to stop romanticizing the flag and the anthem. The NFL doesn’t give a shit about the military, only money. That’s why the NFl made the military pay them for their false patriotism. God bless the USA.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The NFL was going to have the Atlanta Falcons video crew tape the entire workout, so all 32 teams could have a copy. Kap decided last second he wanted to use his own crew and do it for his own reasons instead.

CK had no intention of this being a legit tryout for the NFL. If he really wanted to play, he wouldn't have pulled out last second like that, since all the supposed issues were there weeks ago to be addressed.

NFL had no intention of this being a legit try out. NFL scrubs get more time to prepare and workout out on a Tuesday so that GMs and Coaches can attend not just scouts.

NFL wanted a closed door workout so they could claim whatever they wanted. No media, none of Kap's people taping so they would have the only tape. If they claimed he sucked then what would be Kap's defense if they had the only tape?

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
No you don't seem to understand that there's millions of fans that hate him because he refused to stand for the flag. There are many football fans that are proud Americans and believe not standing for our flag is wrong and there are many football fans that fought for our country and for our flag and have lost body parts and have mental issues now fighting for our flag that aren't fans of his and this would all bring much un-needed negative attention to whatever team signs him and i can understand why they wouldn't want all the fall back they would get from fans and the media for signing Kap.

Believe me there's a hell of a lot more to this then money. So no that's not the only reason but good try.
1) no one fought or fights for the flag. They fight for the citizens of this nation...or oil.

2) If people are more offended by a player who kneels for the anthem than a player who's a domestic abuser I have nothing to say.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I said I recognize he's good enough to be in the league (not that he'll be a good starter) and told you why I think so.

Have a good evening

You said you recognize he hasn't regressed since 2016. Here's exactly what you said.

I can recognize it because I don't believe he's regressed from 2016

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears

Maybe you haven't researched the facts. 1) Kap wanted the media involved for transparency and he wanted this to be public
2) I read where this is a much better location in terms of quick access to the airport.

To your point about "CK had no intention of this being a legit tryout for the NFL". A legit tryout / workout should've been done on TUESDAY when everyone is OFF. That's typically when teams work players out.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
NFL had no intention of this being a legit try out. NFL scrubs get more time to prepare and workout out on a Tuesday so that GMs and Coaches can attend not just scouts.

NFL wanted a closed door workout so they could claim whatever they wanted. No media, none of Kap's people taping so they would have the only tape. If they claimed he sucked then what would be Kap's defense if they had the only tape?
Not to mention hand picked WRs. Practice ran by the great Joe Philbin.

Idk what WRs they would have picked but I’d guess they don’t know any routes and have shitty hands.