Bears offered Seahawks Khalil Mack, Akiem Hicks, other player options in potential Russell Wilson trade

r1terrell23

Liked Posts:
We just cut Fuller so we probably offered him and not Mack. Hicks wants to be traded so the offer was probably Fuller and Hicks.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
I think Schneider and Pace to need to have another chat that includes the man, the legend....Andy ****ing Dalton.

Rise

Liked Posts:
I hate Pete Carroll. Pace had their GM a bought in to the two players he was going to cut it would have been so awesome. Instead we got bluffed out by a master and pie in the face.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Just another huge guess. We seen everything from no offer to special massages.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
wow, thanks for pointing that out, imbecile

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
I hate Pete Carroll. Pace had their GM a bought in to the two players he was going to cut it would have been so awesome. Instead we got bluffed out by a master and pie in the face.

Not buying it. The entire trade fiasco is nothing but fake news leaking from Pace to cover his own ass and give the appearance that he tried to do something. This fuckin idiot legitimately thinks Dalton is a true QB1.

Just watch, he's going to sell Dalton as a bridge to whatever QB bust he ends up trading up for.

Bet my left nut he gives up those three 1st rounders he was going to supposedly use for Wilson. Doesn't matter which QB he takes. Whichever one he gets will end up being the bust.

Rise

Liked Posts:
Not buying it. The entire trade fiasco is nothing but fake news leaking from Pace to cover his own ass and give the appearance that he tried to do something. This fuckin idiot legitimately thinks Dalton is a true QB1.

Just watch, he's going to sell Dalton as a bridge to whatever QB bust he ends up trading up for.

Bet my left nut he gives up those three 1st rounders he was going to supposedly use for Wilson. Doesn't matter which QB he takes. Whichever one he gets will end up being the bust.

i just wanted to have a nice thought for 5 minutes when thinking bears. You have successfully squashed that sir well played.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Wrong. According to the genius that is Chris Simms, there was no offer. It was all bullshit.