NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
On paper...it looks solid.

But then you realize this is what our starting right guard looks like:

View attachment 21440
Couple of thoughts:
1. As someone who has poured a lot of concrete in my life... If she helps on a concrete job, why, she's a keeper!
2. ESPN, reach much? I mean, don't get me wrong, I hope the hell that ranking is correct! I would not lay money down on that bet through.
3. Whomever formed that could have done a better job of it. One, don't ever leave stakes higher than the concrete level, messes with screeding and use of bullfloats or sidewalk trowels. Two, you can round that corner better above one of the Bears RG possibilities.

pfcmsh

Liked Posts:
I think the majority of posters here sticking up for Poles know the team is going to struggle this year. I myself wish Poles did more, but understand his approach. I want to see what Poles does next offseason with real money to spend and better draft picks.
I am the eternal optimist, but Poles is undoing some decisions/results that were made by Pace. That's like a boat anchor on the future until it is undone. Just the talent change, as little as it may appear to be, is going to help us win games. Also we have coaches that are going to coach around the talent that we have. I think we have a shot at a better record than last year. Nagy and Pace really hurt our franchise.

The Doctor

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
I think the majority of posters here sticking up for Poles know the team is going to struggle this year. I myself wish Poles did more, but understand his approach. I want to see what Poles does next offseason with real money to spend and better draft picks.
I heard that next year Poles is going to trade all his draft picks for the #1 pick and then draft Ricky Williams. Just a rumor though. :ditka:

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Since I can’t currently post on training camp thread, @nvanprooyen Why I am the only one who got banned for a few days from that thread for steering away from football discussions (when I didn’t even know we were warned) when there are other posters doing the same? Below is not a football discussion. Just saying.

For instance, this is not a football discussion.
B3F6BEA4-0C2F-4592-AF2E-9A6FED71C7A3.png