Bears OTA 2

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Nice post. I agree, I don't get all the Mitch bashing on here and it's only on this forum that I see it. LIke you said, Nagy was a big part of Mitch failing. Mitch is a real nice guy and did or said nothing that should make this fanbase not wish him the best. He gave it his 100% effort, but that was not good enough to have him succeed here.
It's because of posters like you who kept calling the rest of us idiots because we saw the things that you and the Trubisexuals refused to acknowledge. We saw a shit QB and we were vilified and called fake Bears fans because of it. So when he fails we get it to rub it in your face. Welcome to the internet.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's because of posters like you who kept calling the rest of us idiots because we saw the things that you and the Trubisexuals refused to acknowledge. We saw a shit QB and we were vilified and called fake Bears fans because of it. So when he fails we get it to rub it in your face. Welcome to the internet.
Maybe it's because you ARE a fake Bear fan.

Only a fake Bear fan would come here and disrespect 2 of the best Bear players to ever play for them..
Walter Payton and Brian Urlacher.

You did exactly that, and that makes YOU a fake Bear fan

Welcome to the internet

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Only a fake Bear fan would come here and disrespect 2 of the best Bear players to ever play for them..

Welcome to the internet
Only a fake Bears fan would gatekeep and try to others what makes a real fan. From the sounds of it, it doesn't sound like you're a Bears fan. You sound more like a player fan. Brian Urlacher hates you. Why do you respect him so much? He's the guy that lied to the media and said Chicago is the only place where the fans boo their own team. Real ignorant comment but of course, that's pretty fitting for that dumbass coward. As far as Wawa goes, I never watched him play live so i don't have an emotional attachment to him like you do. I do know of his crying after the SB because he prefers personal accolades over championships. Shitty teammate. Shitty representation of what a Chicago Bear is. Also the drug use and cheating on his wife. Just not my type of guy.

And idk why you just said welcome to the internet. At this point you just like to repeat things i say because you're bitter that i wouldn't be your friend and i make you look like an idiot with every single interaction. Go back to pretending to be dead, please and thank you!

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

Welcome to the internet
That's his Schtick on CCS to come on here and bash anything Bears and any of the members on here that he's horny for that day. He's on here a lot, like all the time.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Only a fake Bears fan would gatekeep and try to others what makes a real fan. From the sounds of it, it doesn't sound like you're a Bears fan. You sound more like a player fan. Brian Urlacher hates you. Why do you respect him so much? He's the guy that lied to the media and said Chicago is the only place where the fans boo their own team. Real ignorant comment but of course, that's pretty fitting for that dumbass coward. As far as Wawa goes, I never watched him play live so i don't have an emotional attachment to him like you do. I do know of his crying after the SB because he prefers personal accolades over championships. Shitty teammate. Shitty representation of what a Chicago Bear is. Also the drug use and cheating on his wife. Just not my type of guy.

And idk why you just said welcome to the internet. At this point you just like to repeat things i say because you're bitter that i wouldn't be your friend and i make you look like an idiot with every single interaction. Go back to pretending to be dead, please and thank you

Look Barny...Dont be mad at me because you cant get off midnights, and your watch commander keeps you from interacting with the public.

barney+fife.jpg

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
That's his Schtick on CCS to come on here and bash anything Bears and any of the members on here that he's horny for that day. He's on here a lot, like all the time.
My schtick is to call it how i see it, without bias. I am here on a lot, unlike you or the guy you're replying to. two posters both with higher post counts who also signed up to this site after me hahahahaha
Look Barny...Dont be mad at me because you cant get off midnights, and your watch commander keeps you from interacting with the public.
The patent BB deflection. Oh so good. Also, you call me mad in this post and then came back 10 min later to yawn the same post you replied to. Poor guy. While i'm here, hey @Leomaz, you can eat shit too, Trubisexual.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My schtick is to call it how i see it, without bias. I am here on a lot, unlike you or the guy you're replying to. two posters both with higher post counts who also signed up to this site after me hahahahaha

The patent BB deflection. Oh so good. Also, you call me mad in this post and then came back 10 min later to yawn the same post you replied to. Poor guy. While i'm here, hey @Leomaz, you can eat shit too, Trubisexual.

Anytwerp catching speeders

ab63babf9217eed18f39a986e215a0b7--police-family-police-wife.jpg

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I love cops..My brother is a retired Homicide Sgt.

You on the other hand are a bully in a uniform.
Im a bully? This is your response to me after i called you out for telling people on CCS to kill themselves.
1623728355176.png
They finally let Twerpytime out on the street for one tour of duty...This is the result.

wrecked_police_cars_38.jpg
Imagine being this unfunny.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think twerpytime had a runaway with the multi quote.

They must have given him the night off so the public is safe

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I think twerpytime had a runaway with the multi quote.

They must have given him the night off so the public is safe
Nice of you to take time away from telling people to kill themselves to worry about public safety.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Another thread derailed by hater clown of CCS.....??