1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
giphy.gif

freddylamar

Liked Posts:
Nice to see Roquan taking that leadership role. I'm surprised the defense are MIA with a new coordinator in town. I hope he drags this group in mini camp because I get the impression they have all bought into the hype from two years back and are acting like a bunch of deva's. Just my opinion. People like Quinn, Goldman, and Jackson could use some time on the practice field to prove they still want to be an elite player. They all got paid and immediately fell off a cliff.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
-Dazz Newsome, broken collarbone, but back for camp.

-Roquan is the only defensive starter on the field, but other guys are there virtually for meetings.

-No Allen Robinson

-Dalton 1, Fields 2, Foles 3

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
Nice to see Roquan taking that leadership role. I'm surprised the defense are MIA with a new coordinator in town. I hope he drags this group in mini camp because I get the impression they have all bought into the hype from two years back and are acting like a bunch of deva's. Just my opinion. People like Quinn, Goldman, and Jackson could use some time on the practice field to prove they still want to be an elite player. They all got paid and immediately fell off a cliff.
OTAs are nothing to veterans. They don't need to learn the playbook or have to figure out their fit in the defense even with a new coordinator. I like that the young players are getting the reps over the vets as it's important that some of the guys are able to step and play this year. Odd if Johnson and Nichols weren't there though but they did say "veterans".

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
I'm assuming fields got pretty much no reps if nothing is being put out about how he looked yet. Kind of wonder if he is getting reps on days with no media to keep media hype and pressure out of things a bit early on

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Goldman got paid and fell off a cliff?

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Goldman got paid and fell off a cliff?
Riiiight. I think we will have a lot of clueless people bashing him until he is back on the field doing his thing. Likely most people that sat out last year are also sitting out voluntary team activities.

freddylamar

Liked Posts:
Alright, I’m wrong about Goldman. I can admit that. Tell me I’m wrong about Jackson and Quinn though. And I’m not a look at stats only person. Been watching every Bears game for the last thirty years. Would have liked to see some of these players making 15-20 million a year take a few days out of their busy off season/ year off to put in some work with the team. It’s funny how all of our highest paid players are at home doing zoom meetings instead of being on the field and trying to help this team develope. Again, just my opinion.