Bears outlook 2023

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
As bad as they are now, they've pretty much been in every game. You don't need to have Pro-Bowl talent in every player, just need a few difference makers.

Also, people claiming because things happened one way in the past, they simply have to continue happening in the future are fucking morons.
And it's a real fucking mystery why they have been in every game. Can you imagine how awful this team would be without Fields?

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
And it's a real fucking mystery why they have been in every game. Can you imagine how awful this team would be without Fields?
Actually, I hope Siemian starts against the Jets so we could see truly bad this team is without Fields.

Just to be close in games Fields has had to play like Superman.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
The Bears have won 3 games all year, and one win in 8 weeks - we're sooo close. ?

We lost to the Lions.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Can you imagine how awful this team would be without Fields?

I dunno man.

Andy Dalton threw for over 200 yards in like five games this season with one game over 300 yards, so obviously the Bears are on the road to playoffs if they just had the sense you re-sign the Red Rocket while converting Justin Fields into a slot receiver.

He could've been the next Wes Welker!!!

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
The Bears have won 3 games all year, and one win in 8 weeks - we're sooo close. ?

We lost to the Lions.
Having Fields show development and dual threat explosiveness should make every Bear fan giddy.

The margin for error is incredibly thin for all teams in the NFL. Having a real QB is a decided edge. If they use this off season to build inside out, the Bears will be tough to handle next year.

If they upgrade the offensive weapons too, they have a great chance to be a NFC contender.

Don’t be sad.

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
Yeah Bears need a massive infusion of talent on both sides of the ball, I hope they stocked cap space and draft picks to address this.