Bears / Packers

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
And look how things have changed, DC. Now you’re lost in the wetlands of Colorado . . .
What in the actual fuck is the point of your fucking post?

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
Just so you guys know the Packer fans see it differently. Here is one quote.

(((I’m going to talk about just one aspect here in the opening post. The Bears DL vs the Packers OL. Goldman, Hicks and Mack are the strength of the Bears defense and really their whole team.

In 2018 the Packers had two starting OL coming off serious injury who were not 100% in Bulaga and Taylor. They also had McCray starting at RG. This hobbled unit was not equipped to slow down the Bears talented defensive front. The Packers won with some classic Aaron Rodgers heroics but as a fan you had to leave that game concerned about the quality of our offensive line after a bear dealt butt kicking.

2019 is a different year. Taylor and Bulaga are both 100% to start the season. Billy Turner has taken the place of Justin McCray. And the Packers offense should be far more balanced than a year ago.

I expect to see the Packers stymie the Bears pass rush, including Mack. Bulaga is at 100%. He’s at the end of his prime, but still the prime of his career. Lead by Bulaga, the Packers OL is gonna show up to Soldier field and shut the Bears the fuck up! Packers W needless to say. And I’m about ready to see AR start to get rid of the ball quicker, but if there is a game to leave it all on the field this is it. OL hold up. AR do AR shit! Victory!)))

I can't fkn wait.

That guy knows shit about football.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:

(((I’m going to talk about just one aspect here in the opening post. The Bears DL vs the Packers OL. Goldman, Hicks and Mack are the strength of the Bears defense and really their whole team.

In 2018 the Packers had two starting OL coming off serious injury who were not 100% in Bulaga and Taylor. They also had McCray starting at RG. This hobbled unit was not equipped to slow down the Bears talented defensive front. The Packers won with some classic Aaron Rodgers heroics but as a fan you had to leave that game concerned about the quality of our offensive line after a bear dealt butt kicking.

2019 is a different year. Taylor and Bulaga are both 100% to start the season. Billy Turner has taken the place of Justin McCray. And the Packers offense should be far more balanced than a year ago.

I expect to see the Packers stymie the Bears pass rush, including Mack. Bulaga is at 100%. He’s at the end of his prime, but still the prime of his career. Lead by Bulaga, the Packers OL is gonna show up to Soldier field and shut the Bears the fuck up! Packers W needless to say. And I’m about ready to see AR start to get rid of the ball quicker, but if there is a game to leave it all on the field this is it. OL hold up. AR do AR shit! Victory!)))

I can't fkn wait.

The part about Bulaga and Taylor are hilarious. Mack is gonna get stonewalled by guys coming off major injuries. Unlikely. And i love how he doesnt mention their defense as if its irrelevant to the outcome of the game.

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
While the Bears will continue to generate more turnovers than most teams this year, Rodgers usually doesn't throw picks. My hunch is GB limits giveaways to one or none in the opener and that keeps them in it. Bears win by 4 but it's not decided until the fourth quarter.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
The part about Bulaga and Taylor are hilarious. Mack is gonna get stonewalled by guys coming off major injuries. Unlikely. And i love how he doesnt mention their defense as if its irrelevant to the outcome of the game.
Not to mention their offense is Rodgers and Adams....who is makes it balanced?

Monster

Liked Posts:
Not to mention their offense is Rodgers and Adams....who is makes it balanced?

Van Scatling or whatever is going to be a player...
And Aaron Jones is the real deal... they wasted him on the bench for some reason.. I doubt the new coach does the same.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
I think this will be a low scoring game because I believe that GB will have a top 5 defense this year. I can see this being a 13-10 game I would be surprised if either QB scores more than 1 TD

If we can't score more than a TD against a team as talent lacking defensively as the Packers then we suck and should play our backup. Trade Mack Nicks and Jackson and just go for a retry.

I cant name a starter on that defense off the top of my head and you want me to worry about scoring points.

Top 5 defense? Who's their pass rusher? They have a proven run stopper? How about elite corners? They bailed on defensive minded football a while ago. Its the Aaron Rogers show in GB.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Rodgers ZERO TDs with a 69 rating and Trubisky with a 120 passer rating?

I'm going to go with probably not.
The last time the Bears played Rodgers they held him to zero touchdowns and a 69 passer rating.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
I just now realized the Bears won a preseason game, I thought they lost them all... that’s how much I give a fuck about preseason. I can’t wait for this game to finally get here

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

I can't fkn wait.

Fans tend to skew things towards their own teams. Who would have thought?

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
How does this sound?

Trubisky
20-28. 235 yards
2 TDs. 0. INT
120 Passer Rating

Rodgers
25-42. 275 yards
0 TDs , 1 INT
69 Passer Rating
Everyone saying this is fantasy must have missed the last time these two played against each other. One might say this already happened ...

cubby chubby

Liked Posts:
Throw all that shit out the window. It’s Bears/Packers. Anything can happen. Bear TF Down!