Trubisky
20-28. 235 yards
2 TDs. 0. INT
120 Passer Rating

Rodgers
25-42. 275 yards
0 TDs , 1 INT
69 Passer Rating

Rodgers ZERO TDs with a 69 rating and Trubisky with a 120 passer rating?

I'm going to go with probably not.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Add 30 rushing yards for Mitch with a critical 3rd down pickup and you've nailed it.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
Drew Brees would definitely put up more than 235 yards.

PrimeTime

Knowledge Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Outside of Jackson getting injured on the int the Bears defense played a great game against Rodgers

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I want Rodgers to have a bad game more than Trubisky to light it up, for this one. I want early big plays on defense, a turnover and a couple of sacks. Establish Montgomery and have Trubisky play complimentary ball control offense with safe, well designed shorter passes.

This is not a QB you want to let back in the game by giving him a needless short field

ChicagoBearsSinceBirth

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Brewers
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/DZederman?ref_src=twsrc^tfw">@DZederman</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/chrisbleck?ref_src=twsrc^tfw">@chrisbleck</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/thekapman?ref_src=twsrc^tfw">@thekapman</a> really Danny?? Anything to try and bring the best Matt in the division down smh ? no shot! This guy is a leader of men, commands that room tune in to the pressers for a better take. <a href="https://t.co/RRRPMCti1X">https://t.co/RRRPMCti1X</a></p>&mdash; Michael Marrero (@RicanMikeyMo) <a href=" ">August 28, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Does there Coach seem a bit lost or is just me having wishful thinking

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
I want Rodgers to have a bad game more than Trubisky to light it up, for this one. I want early big plays on defense, a turnover and a couple of sacks. Establish Montgomery and have Trubisky play complimentary ball control offense with safe, well designed shorter passes.

This is not a QB you want to let back in the game by giving him a needless short field
Agreed. If Rodgers gets going early it’s going to be a long night. This is one of those games Mitch just has to do enough to move the chains and get the ball to his play makers. Just play point guard.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
I want Rodgers to have a bad game more than tricky to light it up, for this one. I want early big plays on defense, a turnover and a couple of sacks. Establish Montgomery and have Trubisky play complimentary ball control offense with safe, well designed shorter passes.

This is not a QB you want to let back in the game by giving him a needless short field.
You’re playing right into their defenses strength, The Amos... Throw it deep and expose their weak ass safeties

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
What would really get me pumped is Pineiro making a 7 point lead into a 10 point lead by nailing a 55 yarder as the half ends.

The FG everyone makes against the Bears.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
You’re playing right into their defenses strength, The Amos... Throw it deep and expose their weak ass safeties
I disagree. We have a mismatch in the middle of the field and permitter with Burton, Miller, and the RBs against their slow ass line backers.

ChicagoBearsSinceBirth

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Brewers
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I think another big thing is the bears running the ball and the bears defense being able to stop the run and play good against there play action.

cubby chubby

Liked Posts:
How does this sound?

Trubisky
20-28. 235 yards
2 TDs. 0. INT
120 Passer Rating

Rodgers
25-42. 275 yards
0 TDs , 1 INT
69 Passer Rating

I think Nagy’s going to play chess and rest all his starters. And Daniel lights up the Pack’s much improved defense throwing for 400+. Sewell becomes a road grater TE and the running game adds 200+ more.

Well you started it.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Packers 7
Bears 33

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
I want Rodgers to have a bad game more than tricky to light it up, for this one. I want early big plays on defense, a turnover and a couple of sacks. Establish Montgomery and have Trubisky play complimentary ball control offense with safe, well designed shorter passes.

This is not a QB you want to let back in the game by giving him a needless short field.
I know most want to see a big night from Mitch, but I'd much rather see a monster break out game for Montgomery, show the world the new toy the Bears got. Doesn't seem like many people are buying into him outside Bears nation.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
How does this sound?

Trubisky
20-28. 235 yards
2 TDs. 0. INT
120 Passer Rating

Rodgers
25-42. 275 yards
0 TDs , 1 INT
69 Passer Rating

Sounds about right. Rodgers is really a 2nd tier qb at best. I'm shocked the Packers think he is so good. He should just retire already.