Bears press conference today

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I'm not sure what your interjection was going to be...but if I've learned anything during the pandemic, it's that ppl are definitely going to make stupid decisions regarding the safety of others.
I believe the interjection was 'don't make stupid decisions (outside Halas Hall)' implying you can make stupid decisions within Halas Hall

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:

I wonder what happened.

Could you imagine being 27 years old, trying to get on an NFL roster for the last five years, you finally get a legit shot and break your foot during the offseason. Plus with covid and salary caps...you might not get another chance.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
The most interesting for me in that press conference was when they asked Nagy/Pace how the shortened offseason affects the QB competition.

Nagy was very adamant there will still be opportunity to have a clear winner.

IMO, that is a clear indication it will be Foles. He facilitated the trade for his guy and is setting the deck to announce he won the QB competition.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
I wonder what happened.

Could you imagine being 27 years old, trying to get on an NFL roster for the last five years, you finally get a legit shot and break your foot during the offseason. Plus with covid and salary caps...you might not get another chance.
Sucks, hopefully he rehabs and is brought back in later in the season.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Just a note about the QB competition. Every coach related to the QB position except Ragone knows and has worked with Foles personally and Nagy obviously chose him as the guy to compete in this O. I don't think either QB has an upper hand here but if one did, it wouldn't be the incumbent.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
he’s had ultimate trust with everyone since he’s been here. Just another canned response.
You don't choose established guys you don't trust. We are lucky that proven guys became available.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
he had ultimate trust in Harry and Helfrich too....just sayin...
Ya, I guess it's exactly the same. (y) Super established guys.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Ya, I guess it's exactly the same. (y) Super established guys.

they’re more established but they’re not exactly hot commodities. Point is, with Nagy, everything is super positive and all good. Hes a very positive guy. Unfortunately, the offense hasn’t been too positive since he’s been here. Positive quotes are nice. They’ll always be that way with Nagy. I wanna see it translate on the field.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
The most interesting for me in that press conference was when they asked Nagy/Pace how the shortened offseason affects the QB competition.

Nagy was very adamant there will still be opportunity to have a clear winner.

IMO, that is a clear indication it will be Foles. He facilitated the trade for his guy and is setting the deck to announce he won the QB competition.

@TheWinman @Chicago Staleys

I don’t know why you don’t want the former Super Bowl MVP starting. It was reported Mitch wasn’t good in training camp last year and it carried into the season.

Don’t you want to see what Nagy’s offense can do with someone who can read a defense and knows there the ball needs to go on a given play?

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
@TheWinman @Chicago Staleys

I don’t know why you don’t want the former Super Bowl MVP starting. It was reported Mitch wasn’t good in training camp last year and it carried into the season.

Don’t you want to see what Nagy’s offense can do with someone who can read a defense and knows there the ball needs to go on a given play?
Who said I didn't want him starting, I said he is most likely starting. big difference. I'm sorry that many in here can't see this. Best case scenario for this team is for Mitch to succeed big time. He will get this chance one more time.