Bears rank 30th in PFF’s NFL roster rankings

HershelBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Purdue Boilermakers

While a lot of the PFF rankings are made up of the type of fillings put in your breakfast sausage, it shouldn’t take an expert to predict the Bears will be bad this season.
Correct. We have a lot IFs/Unknowns. New coaches on both sides of the ball. New Head Coach/GM. Brand new wide receiver room outside Mooney. We are really young this season. Erberflus is not afraid to play a lot of these young guys! Both Mooney/Montgomery have said "We will surprise people this year." Hopefully so!

Honestly, it will never be enough for these NFL analyst. It will always be the same BS from the national media. Nothing will impress these morons...

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
Both Mooney/Montgomery have said "We will surprise people this season.

Honestly, it will never be enough for these NFL analyst. It will always be the same BS from the national media. Nothing will impress these morons...
If Mooney and Montgomery were honest and said: "This is going to be a rough season. Hopefully the crap roster around me doesn't get me injured."

Delusional Bears fans like you would cry and say they aren't team players.

The franchise instructs players not to project a negative narrative about the team. They need some gullible members of the fanbase to always have hope. Keeps the dollars rolling in.

"Nothing will impress these morons."

The fact you are mad that no one is impressed with this Bears team shows how delusional you actually are about the Bears.

Nothing personal...

HershelBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Purdue Boilermakers
If Mooney and Montgomery were honest and said: "This is going to be a rough season. Hopefully the crap roster around me doesn't get me injured."

The franchise instructs players not to project a negative narrative about the team. They need some gullible members of the fanbase to always have hope. Keeps the dollars rolling in.

The fact you are mad that no one is impressed with this Bears team shows how delusional you actually are about the Bears.

Nothing personal...

I smell a Troll....I hear Twitter is a great place trolls.

1656694824121.png

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
I smell a Troll....I hear Twitter is a great place trolls.

View attachment 20683
@PackerNation is the most pathetic type of troll. Goes out of his way to troll others and “dish it out”. But when he gets trolled back and can’t take it, he blocks those people. And then goes on to claim he just wants to have football discussions……

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
The truth hurts...

As I said, nothing personal against you.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Correct. We have a lot IFs/Unknowns. New coaches on both sides of the ball. New Head Coach/GM. Brand new wide receiver room outside Mooney. We are really young this season. Erberflus is not afraid to play a lot of these young guys! Both Mooney/Montgomery have said "We will surprise people this year." Hopefully so!

Oh great, another crybaby homer to join CCS.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
PFF gave Roquan a 47 grade. Or was that ESPN?

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:

Nothing personal...
You’rea cunt so negd. But right

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
1656914293083.png

Take that how you will on either side of things. ?

Last edited:

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

I don't mind a bit!! Let em hate & spread more negativity. What else is new!? Lots of money going in against the Bears = crazy good odds to toss a few WTF entertainment bucks at the longshots for them to do something a year early w/ the new guys. Not saying anything WILL happen but it's more likely than the payout ratios IMHO. Allen Robinson and Mack were no-shows last year but written off as major losses, just like media slammed Pace for (finally) ditching Charles "72 offsuit" Leno. ? I can't see how they'll be any worse than last year where they were a BS taunting call and a dropped end zone catch from being an 8 win team on a much tougher schedule with Nagy factor in full force and Fields with his zero preseason snaps.

What surprises me most is why there wasn't such negativity going into last season when we all KNEW how atrocious Nagy was as an equally stubborn & ignorant horses ass after 3 prior years of idiocy bringing them down. It was astonishing how bad he pissed in the well on a weekly basis. Funny how now that he's finally gone, there's more negativity than ever from many sources. ??‍♂️

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I don't mind a bit!! Let em hate & spread more negativity. What else is new!? Lots of money going in against the Bears = crazy good odds to toss a few WTF entertainment bucks at the longshots for them to do something a year early w/ the new guys. Not saying anything WILL happen but it's more likely than the payout ratios IMHO. Allen Robinson and Mack were no-shows last year but written off as major losses, just like media slammed Pace for (finally) ditching Charles "72 offsuit" Leno. ? I can't see how they'll be any worse than last year where they were a BS taunting call and a dropped end zone catch from being an 8 win team on a much tougher schedule with Nagy factor in full force and Fields with his zero preseason snaps.

What surprises me most is why there wasn't such negativity going into last season when we all KNEW how atrocious Nagy was as an equally stubborn & ignorant horses ass after 3 prior years of idiocy bringing them down. It was astonishing how bad he pissed in the well on a weekly basis. Funny how now that he's finally gone, there's more negativity than ever from many sources. ??‍♂️
I think it was because Nagy was a lame duck that should have been fired after the previous year. No one expected a good season but we had a new QB to keep our attention. Unfortunately, Nagy fucked that up good too. Thank god he didn't get Fields killed.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Most teams in the NFL have established starters at nearly every position with only a handful of new starters. With those teams, I can see reasonable projection rankings.

But with a team like the bears where there are so many new players and unknowns, I don't see how you can project, good or bad.

If these media guys had any integrity or sense of empiricism, teams in this situation would get an incomplete

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I used to enjoy your posts but now you're almost as bad as BlackRainbow. I know you're a better poster than this.
Respectfully ?
Anyone who whines about the media is a crybaby homer and I will call them out every time. The media isn’t here to tell you what you want to hear and neither am I. Get over it.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Around this time last year, I was arguing with a few posters about the holes on the roster and depth issues we'd have because of all of Pace's trade-ups.

I was told, "All NFL teams have holes," as if the Bears issues were similar to most teams in the league. ?

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
Around this time last year, I was arguing with a few posters about the holes on the roster and depth issues we'd have because of all of Pace's trade-ups.

I was told, "All NFL teams have holes," as if the Bears issues were similar to most teams in the league. ?

I’m sure most posters here would agree that Pace was terrible on the offensive side of the ball, right?

I mean he was an NFL GM and every move he made at QB was absolutely head scratching and immediately evident to be horrible at the time.

$18million for the giraffe at QB was shocking to me. I honestly wouldn’t have him on my team if he paid me $18m per year. Even as a backup it doesn’t make sense, if you need the second stringer to win then you’re fucked! I wouldn’t put much money into the position, take fliers on late or undrafted qb’s year in and out, maybe one sticks or even is trade bait.

Pace was pretty good on defensive side but todays game is won in the offensive side of the ball in particular in finding a great QB!

I hope Eberflus works out but I am not sure it’s the best idea moving forward. If getsy works out to be a stud, he won’t be here for more than two years and if Fields is the guy then he’s onto his thirteenth coach in three or four years. An offensive head coach helps with continuity!!!! Ownership is problem here and then has trickled down from there!

I do however have some faith in the new GM’s plan so far in that he got rid of older expensive players and didn’t spend stupidly on free agents like his predecessor. Now, if he’s able to locate talent in draft has yet to be seen and am worried about having all this money and no talent available or no one one wanting to come here is another discussion