Bears ready to move on from fields?

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
We draft the top QB and trade Fields for a haul. I don't believe this staff wants Fields and it's not their pick so they don't feel pressure to keep him. I've seen nothing from this staff that says Justin is our guy moving forward. We don't protect him and let him run wild. He is a top athlete but not a QB that can run a NFL offense. He is great when the play breaks down but really bad from the pocket. I could go on and on but it all comes down too, this staff not trusting Fields to be a passing QB.

PS. These are not my personal opinions about Fields but what I think I see from the current staff.

msadows

Liked Posts:
yea, I heard we are trading him for david carr

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Doubt it but Justin Fields would be hitting the lotto if he got traded to a competent team like Steelers, Seahawks, or Giants.

TheeUndyingFan

Dragon of Dojima
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
We draft the top QB and trade Fields for a haul. I don't believe this staff wants Fields and it's not their pick so they don't feel pressure to keep him. I've seen nothing from this staff that says Justin is our guy moving forward. We don't protect him and let him run wild. He is a top athlete but not a QB that can run a NFL offense. He is great when the play breaks down but really bad from the pocket. I could go on and on but it all comes down too, this staff not trusting Fields to be a passing QB.

PS. These are not my personal opinions about Fields but what I think I see from the current staff.

I keep watching these Bears games in hopes that Fields will grow the super hero like ability to freeze the action in front of him. This will allow us to really grade Fields ability in a pocket of his own creation, you absolute idiot.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Please go on and on. I'd love to hear what you have to say.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Honestly there’s a little part of me that would enjoy it because of the tears that would be shed.

But that has nothing to do with Justin and everything to do with me enjoying the shit show that would ensue.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
I have always had a disconcerted feeling about Ryan Poles. I don't trust him to do the right thing. It wouldn't surprise me at all if he drafted a quarterback in the 1st round this year. He seems hellbent on doing everything with "his guys".

msadows

Liked Posts:
I have always had a disconcerted feeling about Ryan Poles. I don't trust him to do the right thing. It wouldn't surprise me at all if he drafted a quarterback in the 1st round this year. He seems hellbent on doing everything with "his guys".

Yea, the moment ryan plows traded rayqueen smoth it made me very upset. It's clear he doesnt want fields to be his quarterback!

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

Not your personal opinion just your personal opinion of the coaches opinions.

:what:

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
I keep watching these Bears games in hopes that Fields will grow the super hero like ability to freeze the action in front of him. This will allow us to really grade Fields ability in a pocket of his own creation, you absolute idiot.
Make excuses much? Absolute idiots always do.