Bears really like Ratliff as the 3-tech

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ratliff and Houston (part time) at 3 tech

MontanaBear

Liked Posts:
Pretty sure we will be fine along the front. The safeties are still a deep concern....

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
If Ratliff gets hurt and they insist on keeping Houston at DE this defense is fucked once again. It doesn't even have to be a bad injury just an old man injury.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
If Ratliff gets hurt and they insist on keeping Houston at DE this defense is fucked once again. It doesn't even have to be a bad injury just an old man injury.

They signed two DE's AFTER they acquired Houston.

Why do you think "they insist on keeping him at DE"?

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
So would I, if he wasn't 33 years old and recently coming off an injury.

Treehorn

Liked Posts:
Houston hasn't played tackle since college. The didn't pay him DE money to play 3 tech. How fucking hard is this to comprehend. Fuck.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Houston hasn't played tackle since college. The didn't pay him DE money to play 3 tech. How fucking hard is this to comprehend. Fuck.

Emery said he wants Houston, Young and Allen on the field at the same time in certain circumstances....Houston will play 3 tech at times.

Treehorn

Liked Posts:
Emery said he wants Houston, Young and Allen on the field at the same time in certain circumstances....Houston will play 3 tech at times.

At times i could see it as in 3rd and looong. But the meatheads that keep thinking that he will be the starting 3 tech all season every down are driving me insane.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
At times i could see it as in 3rd and looong. But the meatheads that keep thinking that he will be the starting 3 tech all season every down are driving me insane.

I don't think there are that many people that believe that will be his main position....

Rise

Liked Posts:

It's because of Hub. He went on the radio right after the signing raving about Houston at 3 tech. It then started a snowball.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's because of Hub. He went on the radio right after the signing raving about Houston at 3 tech. It then started a snowball.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zaidman has also mentioned that Emery wants those three guys on the field at the same time and the only thing that makes sense if Houston at the 3 tech when that happens.......as to the frequency that will be up to the coaches.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Zaidman has also mentioned that Emery wants those three guys on the field at the same time and the only thing that makes sense if Houston at the 3 tech when that happens.......as to the frequency that will be up to the coaches.

Yeah almost every 4-3 team uses a "Nascar" package and gives it their own dumb name.

Sent from my LGL85C using Tapatalk 2

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah almost every 4-3 team uses a "Nascar" package and gives it their own dumb name.

Sent from my LGL85C using Tapatalk 2

I am just curious at how often they will do it.......Young would seem the odd man out on that trio of players.