Bears receiver battle taking shape

Zerovoltz

Liked Posts:
I'd still bet a good sum of money that once KC makes some cuts at WR, one of them will be signed by Chicago. The group is KC is deep, and of course the Poles connection.

Daurice Fountain, Josh Gordon.....names to watch, but the one I'd be most interested in if I were Chicago is Corey Coleman. He's having a good camp in KC and they just aren't going to have enough chairs left when the music stops.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I'd still bet a good sum of money that once KC makes some cuts at WR, one of them will be signed by Chicago. The group is KC is deep, and of course the Poles connection.

Daurice Fountain, Josh Gordon.....names to watch, but the one I'd be most interested in if I were Chicago is Corey Coleman. He's having a good camp in KC and they just aren't going to have enough chairs left when the music stops.
Josh Gordon? I was with you your post until you mentioned him. There is no way the Bears even mention his name let alone have a discussion about aquiring him.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:

The KC wr group honestly sucks pretty fucking bad. Juju and skyy are the only guys worth a shit.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Josh Gordon? I was with you your post until you mentioned him. There is no way the Bears even mention his name let alone have a discussion about aquiring him.

This dude just doesn't live in reality.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:

I see nobody signed any of your garbage wrs. Interesting

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Your always good for a laugh.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
I don't believe anyone signed any of the Bears waived players ?
Oh I didn't expect them to. I just remembered this dope talking about the "loaded" chiefs wr group. One of those guys is about to be out of the nfl

Last edited:

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Oh I didn't expect them too. I just remembered this dope talking about the "loaded" chiefs wr group. One of those guys is about to be out of the nfl
Yeah I was just pointing out the comical ironic tangent. Sometimes one just has to face the truth and laugh, like Nick Nolte in Blue Chips.