Bears Refunding Season Tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Newsflash for you: as @Bearly pointed out other countries who took it serious and enforced a serious lockdown are already opening back up to foreign travel and still haven’t seen a similar spike like we have. While they are getting the economy back on track we seem to be heading towards more lock down. Was the “risk” really worth it?

Those countries have also BANNED US CITIZENS because, even from afar, they can see how bad everyone is fuggin everything up and how stupid the average HURR DURR NO MASK CUZ MUHHHH RIIUGHTS American is.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Your totally ignoring the division of power between the federal government and that of the states. I guess government wasn't your strong suite in school.

Newsflash- The Framers of the Constitution envisioned that state governments, not the national government, would be the main unit of government for citizens on a day-to-day basis.

Providing for public safety, health, welfare has always been an exclusive state power.
Why even have a nation. Each state has a right to their own false equivalencies, LOL.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Those countries have also BANNED US CITIZENS because, even from afar, they can see how bad everyone is fuggin everything up and how stupid the average HURR DURR NO MASK CUZ MUHHHH RIIUGHTS American is.
America and the U.K. are off on their own in the corner whole the rest of the world is literally pointing and laughing at us. Interestingly enough the USA and U.K. are also the 2 most prominent countries to vote right wing populist candidates into power.

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If he had the authority to close everything down nationwide, then he had the authority to open everything back up. And everyone said he couldn't do that, it was up to the states.

That is simple minded. He could have left the pandemic response team in place. He could have not said it was a dem hoax and not said it would just go away. He could have worn a mask from day one, he could have been a leader. He won’t lead by example because he doesn’t want to smear his make up. He could have put a doctor or scientist in charge instead ofPence the Bigot. He could have not said stupid shit like using disinfectant and light for treatment. He could have tweeted sound advice about the disease and not his ratings. He could have urged people to stay home, to self quarantine. He could have cared about American lives as much as he cared about the economy and his self esteem.
Trump could have done so, so much more. He could have done almost everything better. Trump has failed in this instance. Just like his business career, he runs things into the ground. Unfortunately, unlike his failed businesses this incompetence is killing people.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If he had the authority to close everything down nationwide, then he had the authority to open everything back up. And everyone said he couldn't do that, it was up to the states.
It's true but a strong early recommendation while clearly detailing the situation America by example of Europe was entering, would have made it easy to get almost all states onboard, especially since it's basically red states that followed his idiotic lead. 'I'm not wearing a mask because it's just a flu that we have already stopped the spread of due to chloro quinine' really didn't help matters.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
if they have fans at the games this year..this is once in a lifetime opportunity to be there well protected just to do it and look back at this odd shit one day. i would possibly wrap myself up in complete latex...poke a hole in the eyes and mouth area ...put on clothes over that.. wear goggles and a respirator like nobody's business.

full body latex for sure.

Get yourself one of those beer bladders and a straw!

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Get yourself one of those beer bladders and a straw!
lmao..oh man.

RQUHEhEf5riV5iuWqMjnH7ty6VIw4u4wQo6D4QkDHnmjTcgqtPS4FyL4ZUaWP-ZlUDtF3o8loLaOJtGaQzN9FrgSNrP52c6jYZUUV3sFTpylNSSg1czFJR8op9wA7eOenFISV6OGg5zLVuszc3YHiug

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
That is simple minded. He could have left the pandemic response team in place. He could have not said it was a dem hoax and not said it would just go away. He could have worn a mask from day one, he could have been a leader. He won’t lead by example because he doesn’t want to smear his make up. He could have put a doctor or scientist in charge instead ofPence the Bigot. He could have not said stupid shit like using disinfectant and light for treatment. He could have tweeted sound advice about the disease and not his ratings. He could have urged people to stay home, to self quarantine. He could have cared about American lives as much as he cared about the economy and his self esteem.
Trump could have done so, so much more. He could have done almost everything better. Trump has failed in this instance. Just like his business career, he runs things into the ground. Unfortunately, unlike his failed businesses this incompetence is killing people.

I hate to disagree with you, but Trump couldn't have done those things. He is physically incapable of that sort of response.

Should he have, absolutely. Could he have? Not a chance in hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.