Bears Related Draft Rumors

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
I still want to ban links from fansided. It's such a click bait garbage site.

THAT SAID...Tank Terrell is a nice prospect. The Bears need to beef up elsewhere earlier in their draft, but that pair of seventh rounders could leave them open to a developmental pick like Tank if he is still on the board that late. He is pretty fast (4.59). I don't know about OLB, but he can find at home at DE in this defense.

So Tank Terrell would be worth looking into....just find a better link please and thank you.

He's 6'2, 260, he's not going to play on the line. But yeah, I imagine they'll use at least 1 of their 7ths for a guy with upside that they completely plan to sit all year at the back of the roster. Like Javon Wims last year. OLB is a good position for that guy, being that they have a strong top 3.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
He's 6'2, 260, he's not going to play on the line

I thought he had on little more weight than that, but he played the 3 tech pretty successfully. At 260...I wonder if we are now talking more of a UDFA prospect.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
He's 6'2, 260, he's not going to play on the line. But yeah, I imagine they'll use at least 1 of their 7ths for a guy with upside that they completely plan to sit all year at the back of the roster. Like Javon Wims last year. OLB is a good position for that guy, being that they have a strong top 3.

@Vu--I don't like searching through all sorts of sites so fansided is easy for me because i get their emails sent to me. Good thing is that people that don't like that site can just not click on it.

@rawdawg--I think he might be more a setup for one of the 7th rounders or might be just setting him up to bring him in in UDFA by showing him they have interest.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
@Vu--I don't like searching through all sorts of sites so fansided is easy for me because i get their emails sent to me. Good thing is that people that don't like that site can just not click on it.

Do you have to click on the email three dozen times to read it all too?

I just cannot stand that format. Force me onto several pages for one mediocre article so you can sell dozens of ads. I know Mass Media in the 21st Century has to be a whole new beast, but have some ****ing dignity.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Do you have to click on the email three dozen times to read it all too?

I just cannot stand that format. Force me onto several pages for one mediocre article so you can sell dozens of ads. I know Mass Media in the 21st Century has to be a whole new beast, but have some ****ing dignity.

Ummmm nope just one click and there's the article. I don't mind it.

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
So the BEARs worked out TT at RB and WR ? Sounds like they might try to get him onto the O side of the ball.
His strength and stats would make him a ferocious TE. Hope he winds up in the TE room during training camp.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
So the BEARs worked out TT at RB and WR ? Sounds like they might try to get him onto the O side of the ball.
His strength and stats would make him a ferocious TE. Hope he winds up in the TE room during training camp.

Exactly what i was thinking. They might of worked him our at RB and WR but going off of his size, speed and athleticism it sure sounds like TE could work out really well for him.

Visionman

Liked Posts:

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
So there's a rumor that the Bills could be looking to throw LeSean McCoy's name on the trade market during the draft since they've signed F.Gore and now TJ Yeldon and they have M.Murphy. So would anyone be interested in the Bears trading for McCoy? Pretty sure 2019 is the last year of his deal but not 100% on his contract details.

I don't think the Bears would do it but he's still a great RB that can do everything we would need for the running and passing game.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
So there's a rumor that the Bills could be looking to throw LeSean McCoy's name on the trade market during the draft since they've signed F.Gore and now TJ Yeldon and they have M.Murphy. So would anyone be interested in the Bears trading for McCoy? Pretty sure 2019 is the last year of his deal but not 100% on his contract details.

I don't think the Bears would do it but he's still a great RB that can do everything we would need for the running and passing game.
If the rumor is true then absolutely. McCoy has productive years left in the tank and I think he'd flourish here.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Pretty sure 2019 is the last year of his deal but not 100% on his contract details.

It took me four clicks and zero typing to find every piece of info about his contract anyone could want; why are you incapable of such a feat?

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
It took me four clicks and zero typing to find every piece of info about his contract anyone could want; why are you incapable of such a feat?

You should be very proud of yourself for this great accomplishment in your life. I didn't care enough to go look for it and didn't have time at that moment.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Pass. He averaged only 3.2 YPC last year. The meltdown that would ensue from @msadows would make CCS more unbearable than it already is

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
What you guys know about Chuck Harris (OLB Buffalo) playing for K.Mack's alma mater? He's a guy we brought in for a visit and would be cool to have a OLB from Mack's school out there playing with him and someone i'm sure he'd take under his wing, if the KID can play of course.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
What you guys know about Chuck Harris (OLB Buffalo) playing for K.Mack's alma mater? He's a guy we brought in for a visit and would be cool to have a OLB from Mack's school out there playing with him and someone i'm sure he'd take under his wing, if the KID can play of course.

Is this one of your typical TROLL posts? Or are you actually being serious?

Please tell me you're trolling.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams

What does the school Harris went to have to do with Mack taking him under his wing?

*Bears draft OLB from a school not named Buffalo*

Mack - fuck that kid he didn't go to my alma mater