Bears release “#2” TE

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
If you gave Kmet and Horsted equal target share Horsted would out produce.

My favorite was when you tried to talk shit when people were “over-reacting” during the draft, and I challenged you to name a single position on offense that is improved over 2021 team and ?’s.

Still waiting.

Why would I have that conversation when not a down has been played? We're not even to training camp yet.

I could see the WR group being dramatically better or fucking terrible. Who knows at this point? Maybe Velus is good? Maybe Pringle is good? Maybe Poles is a fucking idiot? I do know you're an idiot for falling in love with a backup TE that has 108 career yards... I do know we need to see if this coaching staff has a clue..... (we don't know yet) I certainly HOPE the oline isn't done with. We shall see.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Why would I have that conversation when not a down has been played? We're not even to training camp yet.

I could see the WR group being dramatically better or fucking terrible. Who knows at this point? Maybe Velus is good? Maybe Pringle is good? Maybe Poles is a fucking idiot? I do know you're an idiot for falling in love with a backup TE that has 108 career yards... I do know we need to see if this coaching staff has a clue..... (we don't know yet) I certainly HOPE the oline isn't done with. We shall see.
Because you’re an active poster on a Bears message board? Why you ask ?.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Is this what we’re going to call Poles supporters now? It works on a couple levels. ?‍♂️

Polesuckers,Pacesexuals, this will never stop.
Imagine how many GMs we will end up going through?

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Because you’re an active poster on a Bears message board? Why you ask ?.
Remind me of this before camp starts and I’ll go over this if you really want to talk it though. Seems premature when we still could add guys.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
From what I read on Bears reddit, it's a groin issue. Could be wrong though

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
wtf is so wrong with wanting a player to get more opportunity?

Never said he was the next George Kittle, mf

Of course you compare him to an Iowa TE lol

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Good riddance. Get these 'Rudy' types off the effing team and build a real roster.

Horsted, Cohen....now get rid of Eiselen.
“Cohen” is a “Rudy” type player? He logged a NFL season with over 1,100 yards from scrimmage with 8 TDs. When used correctly, he was a legitimate NFL weapon. It’s a shame he was injured. Also, he was an excellent returner. Fuck off with this stupidity!

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
“Cohen” is a “Rudy” type player? He logged a NFL season with over 1,100 yards from scrimmage with 8 TDs. When used correctly, he was a legitimate NFL weapon. It’s a shame he was injured. Also, he was an excellent returner. Fuck off with this stupidity!

Rudy played like 2 snaps. This roster doesn't have Rudy's. Eiselen is a PS player. Not sure how that qualifies as a Rudy