Bears "reporter" Erik Lambert

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Pound for pound the absolute worst Bears follow on Twitter. Absolutely zero self-thought content. Running with every dumb thing you read. Using DBB as a reliable source for info. Also, I saw this guy on Twitter. His last name is Lambert. Related? I’d guess so.
CBE08D38-46EE-4603-964B-42D1D11AA03D.jpg

Dick Jauron

2001 AP Coach of the Year
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'll be honest. I actually have a bachelor's in journalism. My lifelong goal was to be a sportswriter. Unfortunately, I got into it at the wrong time with newspapers dying off. This was before we got paid for online articles (which was not profitable at the time). It was a weird, transition time, for sure.

With that being said, I actually just applied for one of the Bears' web sites and as I wrote my article, I realized, "Damn! I'm good, way better than that Lambert fool!".

Anyways, haven't heard back after submitting my sample article (over 50 applicants). But this got me thinking - how does that idiot have so many followers?!

Dick Jauron

Donator
Liked Posts:
They asked for a short article, so this is what I sent in:

"I wrote this last night on my phone at the bar after having 8, 9, 10 beers. I stopped counting after 3.

Just a quick article. I don't want to do facts or basic shit. I wanna do editorials. Anyways, here goes.

Ryan Poles isn't a Clown

Every day, I wake up. The first thing I do is empty my system. Then I get on my phone and pull up Twitter for the first of many times a day

Every day, I have to see fans complaining about Ryan Poles, the Chicago Bears' latest General Manager. Fans are upset that Poles has not signed anyone sexy to improve the team, such as Terron Armstead - a player who has never played a full season, but still commanded a huge pay day at the second most important position on offense - left tackle.

Instead, what Poles has done this far is pretty obvious of what his plans are. His focus is the long term picture for the Chicago Bears. He is trimming the fat by getting rid of big, fat contracts or aging players.

Even today, the Khalil Mack trade still stings, but Poles made this move to focus on the future. Let's be honest, as awesome as it would be to have Mack remain in Chicago, a player of his talent, heart, and determination at this point in his career deserves to be on a team that is ready to contend. If anything, Poles did Mack a favor.

So gone are Mack, Danny Trevathan, Eddie Goldman, among others. It's tough, but Poles' objective is clear: stack the Bears with young talent for long term success. I mean, Green Bay did it for 30 plus years. We have to start somewhere. And yes, it helps to have back-to-back Hall of Fame quarterbacks. But they also drafted well. Very well. Donald Driver. Jordy Nelson. Clay Matthews Jr. Davante Adams. The list goes on and on.

Very rarely do the Packers dip into free agency. When they do, it has an impact. Charles Woodson. Adrian Amos. That one still stings.

With all that being said, Bears fans, please have patience. This year is about finding the guys who fit the long-term vision for the future on offense, defense, and special teams. Poles is hoping to find guys who are diamonds in the rough. Do you remember a guy named Akiem Hicks? Imagine if we got a few home runs with under the radar guys in both free agency and the UDFA market. It is certainly possible.

If you want sexy names, wait until 2023 off season. This year will be rough, but in the grand picture of it all, we will be better off for it.

So sit back, buckle up, enjoy the ride. Poles is making careful, calculated decisions. He is no clown running the show."

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Thoughts on him? He is 100% clickbait, IMO.
So a number of years ago Lambert got into a ton of shit for posting stuff from training camp. The problem was, he didn't actually attend training camp. Certainly not as a reporter. He was instead just stealing other people's shit. When you look at all of Sports Mockery, that's what it is. They steal shit. They do nothing more than book reports of what actual journalists (and some of the bloggers that do have access) have done.

Fuck them. Fuck their business model. Fuck St. Rita - because I believe that is where they all come from.

Dick Jauron

Donator
Liked Posts:
So a number of years ago Lambert got into a ton of shit for posting stuff from training camp. The problem was, he didn't actually attend training camp. Certainly not as a reporter. He was instead just stealing other people's shit. When you look at all of Sports Mockery, that's what it is. They steal shit. They do nothing more than book reports of what actual journalists (and some of the bloggers that do have access) have done.

Fuck them. Fuck their business model. Fuck St. Rita - because I believe that is where they all come from.

I really agree. My two buddies and I roast him on Twitter. My buddy made a picture of him as a clown and it got like, 20 likes + few retweets, lmao.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I'll be honest. I actually have a bachelor's in journalism. My lifelong goal was to be a sportswriter. Unfortunately, I got into it at the wrong time with newspapers dying off. This was before we got paid for online articles (which was not profitable at the time). It was a weird, transition time, for sure.

With that being said, I actually just applied for one of the Bears' web sites and as I wrote my article, I realized, "Damn! I'm good, way better than that Lambert fool!".

Anyways, haven't heard back after submitting my sample article (over 50 applicants). But this got me thinking - how does that idiot have so many followers?!
Because this is an extremely dumb fanbase.

Look at the dogshit bot articles CCS is throwing out. @Rush give this guy a damn job.

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
im honestly sick of these pretenders jumping in to the fray trying to make a name for themselves by creating unproveable rumors off 50/50 shots and exploiting the good people of chicago so i am going to make my own bears twitter blog for information you can count on, because as ive proved time and time again i am connected and you can trust me

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
They asked for a short article, so this is what I sent in:

"I wrote this last night on my phone at the bar after having 8, 9, 10 beers. I stopped counting after 3.

Just a quick article. I don't want to do facts or basic shit. I wanna do editorials. Anyways, here goes.

Ryan Poles isn't a Clown

Every day, I wake up. The first thing I do is empty my system. Then I get on my phone and pull up Twitter for the first of many times a day

Every day, I have to see fans complaining about Ryan Poles, the Chicago Bears' latest General Manager. Fans are upset that Poles has not signed anyone sexy to improve the team, such as Terron Armstead - a player who has never played a full season, but still commanded a huge pay day at the second most important position on offense - left tackle.

Instead, what Poles has done this far is pretty obvious of what his plans are. His focus is the long term picture for the Chicago Bears. He is trimming the fat by getting rid of big, fat contracts or aging players.

Even today, the Khalil Mack trade still stings, but Poles made this move to focus on the future. Let's be honest, as awesome as it would be to have Mack remain in Chicago, a player of his talent, heart, and determination at this point in his career deserves to be on a team that is ready to contend. If anything, Poles did Mack a favor.

So gone are Mack, Danny Trevathan, Eddie Goldman, among others. It's tough, but Poles' objective is clear: stack the Bears with young talent for long term success. I mean, Green Bay did it for 30 plus years. We have to start somewhere. And yes, it helps to have back-to-back Hall of Fame quarterbacks. But they also drafted well. Very well. Donald Driver. Jordy Nelson. Clay Matthews Jr. Davante Adams. The list goes on and on.

Very rarely do the Packers dip into free agency. When they do, it has an impact. Charles Woodson. Adrian Amos. That one still stings.

With all that being said, Bears fans, please have patience. This year is about finding the guys who fit the long-term vision for the future on offense, defense, and special teams. Poles is hoping to find guys who are diamonds in the rough. Do you remember a guy named Akiem Hicks? Imagine if we got a few home runs with under the radar guys in both free agency and the UDFA market. It is certainly possible.

If you want sexy names, wait until 2023 off season. This year will be rough, but in the grand picture of it all, we will be better off for it.

So sit back, buckle up, enjoy the ride. Poles is making careful, calculated decisions. He is no clown running the show."

You tried to publish an article complaining about ccs?