Bears Saints

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Saints are 3-0 since Brees was injured.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
The last time the Chicago Bears won the game following their bye week was when Shea McClellin broke Rodgers' collarbone.

2018- Brock Osweiller, who was so horrendous the Texans paid another team a draft pick just to get rid of him, torches the vaunted Bears defense with nearly 400 yards passing.
2017- Loss to the Green Bay Packers and hall of fame quarterback Aaron Rodgers bum backup Brett Hundley
2016- 36-10 loss to the Bucs. Chris Conte revenge game.
2015- Loss to the Vikings
2014: 55-14 loss to the Packers on sunday night football. There's a gif somewhere of Rodgers, Nelson and Cobb laughing at the Bears, up 35-0 before hafltime.

Last edited:

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
I wouldn’t be so confident. Weren’t we dog shit after the bye last week?

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The last time the Chicago Bears won the game following their bye week was when Shea McClellin broke Rodgers' collarbone.

2018- Brock Osweiller, who was so horrendous the Texans paid another team a draft pick just to get rid of him, torches the vaunted Bears defense with nearly 400 yards passing.
2017- Loss to the Green Bay Packers and hall of fame quarterback Aaron Rodgers bum backup Brett Hundley
2016- 36-10 loss to the Bucs. Chris Conte revenge game.
2015- Loss to the Vikings
2014: 55-14 loss to the Packers on sunday night football. There's a gif somewhere of Rodgers, Nelson and Cobb laughing at the Bears, up 35-0 before hafltime.
Nagy is 0 for 1.
Can't hold the rest of those priors against him. Roster was rebuilding then too.

We better hope Brees doesn't get going by then. He's already throwing and 2 weeks to go. OAK just showed them how to avoid Bears pass rush. Not every opposing O is Minny.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Mitch is gonna be back dont worry

msadows

Liked Posts:
We gonna trade for nick foles bros

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans
Will Hicks be back? Any word on how long he'll be out?

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bears will play a much more inspired game at home after this London stinker. It's actually a great time for the bye because I believe they will work out some of the kinks in their run game. They have no choice because they don't have a QB and their OL is hot garbage at pass pro.

I think they take the Saints at home in a close match.

34_Bear

Liked Posts:
I give them the same chances. as the Raiders. Luckily Brees might not play.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Nagy is 0 for 1.
Can't hold the rest of those priors against him. Roster was rebuilding then too.

We better hope Brees doesn't get going by then. He's already throwing and 2 weeks to go. OAK just showed them how to avoid Bears pass rush. Not every opposing O is Minny.
Not every opposing defense is Minny either. Hopefully Bears just caught on their heels against the Raiders.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I'd say at least a month but could be the season. I mean, his arm did almost come off.

Yeah I was just guessing based on how it looked, I don't know. Hopefully just a month. Not sure it really matters though unless he can play offense.