Bears Schedule Release

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lions gift the Bears a win because nobody knows what the Bears offensive identity actually looks like game one. They then lose the next 3.

greg23

Liked Posts:
If that week 1 leak is real, I would guess that vegas starts the line near even leaning towards the lions as the offseason progresses and fans place bets.

Personally, I always bet against jared goff when he plays the bears. Usually works out.

Bears at home
Bears favored
-2.5/3

Rise

Liked Posts:
If that week 1 leak is real, I would guess that vegas starts the line near even leaning towards the lions as the offseason progresses and fans place bets.

Personally, I always bet against jared goff when he plays the bears. Usually works out.

That’s with Fangio’s 3-4. We are going back to the defense that in its prime made Matt Leinart look legit and needs all pros everywhere to be decent. Goff should be fine.

HeHateMe

Kill Your Masters
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Nothing real close to me this year, sadly. I could road trip to ATL, but at that point I might as well get on a plane and go to a home game.
Let me know when you're coming out and maybe we can logan square eachother before the game.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
I'm actually really looking forward to the schedule release. We got a few games on the East Coast I might make the drive to. NYJ, NYG, Pats, Falcons. All are fair drives from me in Virginia and Bears have a good chance of winning 3 of the 4.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sad we’ll probably lose at GB again, but we will be resting our starters for the playoffs, so I’m not worried about it…
Have you been doing a bit this entire time? You pretending to be this delusional seems more realistic than you being this dumb. No one switches teams and instantly becomes this big of a homer.

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Aids Bustinson will get exposed by T-Jenks.

Hawkeye.

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Lions gift the Bears a win because nobody knows what the Bears offensive identity actually looks like game one. They then lose the next 3.
I’m guessing the offensive identity is pure shit

Rise

Liked Posts:
NFL loves them some Chicago vs. Green Bay match-ups for tv no matter how shitty the Bears are. Suppose that is whey they are putting it in Week 2 before the Bears record is terrible.

It’s always in their place too. Not that it matters. It’s a national nfl tradition to watch them stomp us, ratings are always sky high.