Bears Schedule Release

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
WOW GUYS I GUESS THEY MIGHT AS WELL NOT EVEN PLAY THE GAMES

Would you guys grow a fucking pair? Stop with the self pity of having to watch the Bears "get destroyed" during the holidays, or in prime time or any other time. No one is forcing you to watch a team you are pessimistic about.
Just a couple of angry guys

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Would you guys grow a fucking pair? Stop with the self pity of having to watch the Bears "get destroyed" during the holidays, or in prime time or any other time. No one is forcing you to watch a team you are pessimistic about.
I'm sorry but why would anyone be "optimistic" about the bears getting destroyed? Fans want WINS not Ls.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
I'm sorry but why would anyone be "optimistic" about the bears getting destroyed? Fans want WINS not Ls.
First of all, the Bears are only going to "get destroyed" if Fields turns out to be bad. Yes, new system. And yes, not many weapons on offense. But, he is entering his 2nd year in the league. There has to be improvement. And if Nagy really was the biggest problem, then there has to be improvement there as well if the hire was indeed good. If a fan is not sold on Fields or the hirings this offseason, then that is fair game. They still have to prove it and it's reasonable to be skeptical.

Now that we have that out of the way, the point of this thread is to talk about the schedule release. And with that here is the key point. We already knew the opponents once the season ended! What point does it make to say "Damn, the Bears are going to get destroyed at Lambeau!" Well fuck, you could have said that 4 months ago. Like, what's the point?

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I'm sorry but it actually turns me on.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
First of all, the Bears are only going to "get destroyed" if Fields turns out to be bad. Yes, new system. And yes, not many weapons on offense. But, he is entering his 2nd year in the league. There has to be improvement. And if Nagy really was the biggest problem, then there has to be improvement there as well if the hire was indeed good. If a fan is not sold on Fields or the hirings this offseason, then that is fair game. They still have to prove it and it's reasonable to be skeptical.

Now that we have that out of the way, the point of this thread is to talk about the schedule release. And with that here is the key point. We already knew the opponents once the season ended! What point does it make to say "Damn, the Bears are going to get destroyed at Lambeau!" Well fuck, you could have said that 4 months ago. Like, what's the point?
the bears don't have any interior DL to make this D work. Feilds might put up some scores but this D is going to be destroyed with no pass rush.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
the bears don't have any interior DL to make this D work. Feilds might put up some scores but this D is going to be destroyed with no pass rush.
They do need a 3 tech. And maybe they will still sign Ogunjobi. But, IMO they needed help in the secondary way more. And only so much can be fixed at once.

That's not the point though here. This thread is matching opponents with dates and times. Nothing else changed.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
They do need a 3 tech. And maybe they will still sign Ogunjobi. But, IMO they needed help in the secondary way more. And only so much can be fixed at once.

That's not the point though here. This thread is matching opponents with dates and times. Nothing else changed.
Jets are going to sign him tho

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
Anybody got a running tab so far?

Week 1- v 49ers
Week 2- @ Packers (SNF)
Week 3
Week 4
Week 5
Week 6- v. Washington (TNF)
Week 7- @ Patriots (MNF)
Week 8- @ Cowboys
Week 9
Week 10
Week 11
Week 12
Week 13
Week 14- BYE
Week 15- v Eagles
Week 16- v Buffalo
Week 17
Week 18
Week 15 may actually be the Dolphins. Sounds like Week 18 is Vikings, though not sure if home or away

Toast88

Liked Posts:
So the stuff about Lions Week 1 was bullshit, eh

Toast88

Liked Posts:
That is what it looks like. Too bad I was hoping for an even chance for a week one win.
Although I suppose it doesn't matter in the long run, I agree. Figured it might be nice heading into Sunday Night Football against the Packers with a 1-0 record.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
LOL

NFL Schedule Leaks @NFLGameLeaks
3m

probably gonna go jerk off now

nuMYt-ZN_normal.jpg
3m

well this was super fun

nuMYt-ZN_normal.jpg
6m

y’all see how fucking easy it is to spread misinformation on the internet? check your sources. or you know just wait until fucking 8pm tonight for the schedule to drop like a normal person instead of scavenging twitter. if you booked hotels and plane tickets because of me ur dumb

nuMYt-ZN_normal.jpg
13m

Wanted to point out that @Quaker2001 called me from the start for being fake, even when I had 19 followers. Too bad no one listened to him. Probably because his name is Olympic Superfan. Guy should probably get a job

nuMYt-ZN_normal.jpg
18m

no wonder half this country thinks the election was rigged good fucking lord

nuMYt-ZN_normal.jpg
18m

y’all idiots will really believe anything you see on the internet without fact checking your sources. anyone who has a blue check (check my likes) who retweeted me should lose their check

nuMYt-ZN_normal.jpg
19m

literally none of that shit was real

nuMYt-ZN_normal.jpg
20m

guess who just got 10k followers by literally making up a bunch of NFL games because I was bored and faking out almost the entire football twitter landscape? this guy right here.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Not surprised by the prime time games. They are early in the season and fans, even the national media, will be intrigued to see Fields early on.