Bears: Second healthiest team in NFL in 2019

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:

Bearshomer

Liked Posts:
half our oline gone, all the starting inside linebackers, starting WR, best rushing down linemen

while their formula is interesting it doesn't accurately reflect the value to thew individual team gameplan.
I don’t know what’s funnier, thinking guys placed on injured reserve with a few weeks left is as bad as missing them the entire season, or thinking that is an extensive list of injuries in week 17.

You might want to take a look around the NFL, or just try to remember the Bears before 2018 to see what the rest of the league deals with.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
I don’t know what’s funnier, thinking guys placed on injured reserve with a few weeks left is as bad as missing them the entire season, or thinking that is an extensive list of injuries in week 17.
The issue is more you not being able to evaluate the value of a player. Akiem Hicks and Mack are game changers and if they go down it will have a big effect.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:

You might want to take a look around the NFL, or just try to remember the Bears before 2018 to see what the rest of the league deals with.

all this is just fodder for fans to sling numbers around to justify something. The individual injuries to a team affect them in ways that can't be measured on a spreadsheet.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
But but...Hicks was such a huge injury it's why the 100 mil pass rusher couldn't do shit and was often blocked by all 5 o-linemen on every play. And our LBs, ouchie, never mind that Kwiatkowski proved to be better than any of them.

I can't imagine living in your world where taking the second best pass rusher on the Bears off for most of the season doesn't affect the rest of the line or imagining that Kwiatkoski is better than Roquan Smith.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I can't imagine living in your world where taking the second best pass rusher on the Bears off for most of the season doesn't affect the rest of the line or imagining that Kwiatkoski is better than Roquan Smith.
Of course you can't imagine living in my world while trying to shove those super sized tampons up your twat. You're a girl, and as such, football stupid. Just stay out of it, ya whiny bitch.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Of course you can't imagine living in my world while trying to shove those super sized tampons up your twat. You're a girl, and as such, football stupid. Just stay out of it, ya whiny bitch.

I see your resolution is topping out your cunting level for the New Year early....

Merry New Year!

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Roquan Smith? Roquan Smith? Any other dumb shit want to blame the Bears woes on missing Roquan Smith for a few games or claim the PFF #65 ranked ILB played a ton better than the PFF #16 ranked Kwiatkoski? All Bears' fans can't be this stupid, right?

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
I see your resolution is topping out your cunting level for the New Year early....

Merry New Year!

Distinct lack of warrior spirit imo

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
They had very few injuries on offense. Only starter to miss significant time was Burton. Thing is though, would their record have been much worse if say Leno or Miller or Cohen or even Trubisky had gone down? Not really IMO. The only guy on offense that would have significantly affected the play of the offense was Robinson.

On defense, they had to have had atleast an average number of injuries. If the metrics say different, I want to see their math.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
But but...Hicks was such a huge injury it's why the 100 mil pass rusher couldn't do shit and was often blocked by all 5 o-linemen on every play. And our LBs, ouchie, never mind that Kwiatkowski proved to be better than any of them.
“better than any of them” really?

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
They had very few injuries on offense. Only starter to miss significant time was Burton. Thing is though, would their record have been much worse if say Leno or Miller or Cohen or even Trubisky had gone down? Not really IMO. The only guy on offense that would have significantly affected the play of the offense was Robinson.

On defense, they had to have had atleast an average number of injuries. If the metrics say different, I want to see their math.

They lost a starting guard pretty early and 6 games missed from their starting RT. Starting WR half the season.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Yeah, do you watch the games, Leospaz? Maybe you're a modo alt. Not possible for 2 different people to be that stupid.
yeah, I was thinking the same thing about you. Thank GOD you are not the Bears GM. Off the meds for the new year I see

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I thought KPL, a rookie, actually had a better/impact per play year...he had less than half the snap counts of Kwiatkoski but was better in pass protection than Kwiatkoski and about as impactful against the run.

KPL I think should be a starter alongside Smith next year if they let Trevathan walk in FA.