My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Proof the Flous doesnt understand the draft. OL and WR needs and this clown goes cb

Hutch1975

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Brewers
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Edmonton Oilers
  1. Brigham Young Cougars
A good guy to put opposite JJ. I usually would get him at 39 in my mocks.

Hmmm... is Faalele going to be a Bear at 48?

Bear_Assed

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I wouldn’t be shocked if their next pick is defensive as well. The writing was on the wall when they came out throwing $40 mil at a DT in FA

Toast88

Liked Posts:
I wouldn’t be shocked if their next pick is defensive as well. The writing was on the wall when they came out throwing $40 mil at a DT in FA
100 percent.

Ryan Poles does not care about helping Justin Fields. If he did, we would’ve seen some sort of evidence for it.

Just own it. If Poles doesn’t believe in Fields, he doesn’t believe in Fields. He’s the GM. It’s his decision. But let’s stop pretending the Bears didn’t have any money for an OL or WR, or that Poles couldn’t have possibly gotten anyone better than Pringle in free agency, or that Mooney is a #1 receiver.

Just own that Poles is telling Fields, “You better do it all on your own this year or you’re gone.”

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Had Booth,Kinard, Metchie
Gordon, Kinard/Raimann, Metchie/Pierce/Tolbert/Pickens works as well.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Because the Bears are just loaded with talent at CB too right???

Agreed, their corners are just as bad as the WR's.....but...

Doesn't part of you actually want to see a bears QB become elite? Lot easier to do that with help....

Bear_Assed

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
100 percent.

Ryan Poles does not care about helping Justin Fields. If he did, we would’ve seen some sort of evidence for it.

Just own it. If Poles doesn’t believe in Fields, he doesn’t believe in Fields. He’s the GM. It’s his decision. But let’s stop pretending the Bears didn’t have any money for an OL or WR, or that Poles couldn’t have possibly gotten anyone better than Pringle in free agency, or that Mooney is a #1 receiver.

Just own that Poles is telling Fields, “You better do it all on your own this year or you’re gone.”
He knows they’ll have a top 3 pick next year to get a new QB.

msadows

Liked Posts:
100 percent.

The draft and FA aint over yet.

For all you know they sign landry or something this monday.....

Also, We can still grab pickens or Pierce or Moore

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Agreed, their corners are just as bad as the WR's.....but...

Doesn't part of you actually want to see a bears QB become elite? Lot easier to do that with help....
They have another pick coming up really soon.