Bears select WR Riley Ridley with the 126th pick

oping00@gmail.com

Liked Posts:
Solid player who was consistent and played well against good competition. Dont forget javon wims who I think has potential.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I thought you hated Pace?

No some people just struggle with the concept that liking or disliking individual moves is not an indictment on someone's entire regime.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Bears have too many WRs. This is a disaster.

...and that's a problem how??...Wims was stashed on PS all last year and could likely hide there again if need be. Worse case we have an injury and boom we have to employ our depth

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This guy will be a solid #2 for many years to come. In 2-4 years, when the pick is re-evaluated, nobody will remember what the Bears needs were at the time. Hard to argue walking away with a solid starter in round 4, just didn't see it playing out like this.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Pace is drafting the all slow team!

Liked Posts:
I went to bed very happy with the pick last night. After this Ridley pick I shit almost backflipped. I am very happy with this franchise & its blueprint right now & have been since the Trubisky pick in 2017. I like him every bit as much as his brother at the same time in his career.

Believe me, Ive never had any problems at all ripping on this franchise, when I've thought little of their draft picks in the past. So believe me when I say that I think the Bears just did better with their third & fourth round picks, than half of the league did with their first & seconds. That Ridley pick just made my day.

FANTASTIC picks so far! FKN fantastic!

Last edited:

msadows

Liked Posts:
Bears have too many WRs. This is a disaster.

Yes, its a disaster to draft the BPA by a considerable margin left on the board.....in the 4th round.

This is what you call a luxury.

Akuma2000

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I like the pick, good for depth in case any of the other wr's get hurt plus the Bears now have some serious offensive firepower the Trubisky has at his disposal. ??:cool:

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
No some people just struggle with the concept that liking or disliking individual moves is not an indictment on someone's entire regime.

Lol im just joking.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I went to bed very happy with pick last night. After this Ridley pick I shit almost backflipped. I am very happy with this franchise & its blueprint right now & have been since the Trubisky pick in 2017. I like him every bit as much as his brother at the same time in his career.

Believe Ive never had any problems at all ripping on this franchise, when I've thought little of their draft picks in the past. So believe me when I say that I think the Bears just did better with their third & fourth round picks, than half of the league did with their first & seconds. That Ridley pick just made my day.

FANTASTIC picks so far! FKN fantastic!

Both montgomery and ridley should have gone a round earlier than they were drafted.

I thought both would be long gone by the time we picked.

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:
...and that's a problem how??...Wims was stashed on PS all last year and could likely hide there again if need be. Worse case we have an injury and boom we have to employ our depth
Yes, its a disaster to draft the BPA by a considerable margin left on the board.....in the 4th round.

This is what you call a luxury.

Do not @ me

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
No more trying to convince ourselves Bellamys not that bad, or drooling over an UDFA WR training camp hero, or arguing that Howard can catch now cause he caught a few balls. Trubisky has no damn excuses, the pieces are in place for him to kiss plenty of TD's.