Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Dongbears is about to go back on ignore. He is always so angry! Every now and then I take dongbears off ignore, hoping he has calmed down, but it appears that dongbears is still a madman.

That guy is the worst!

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
More trash signings. Poles is pissing money away but has yet to improve any position
Last time I checked, they are required to sign a certain percentage of the cap. Also he has to fill in backups due to several roster vacancies

Last edited:

mceownr22

PacetheGawd
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Tavon young was being talked as a top 2 NB few years ago. Lots of injuries since, let’s hope the bug is gone but probably not

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Poles signing peeps like hes playing madden... signing 50s n tanking for better picks work in the long game...

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
You sure showed him, @Angry Boomer . I can't wait for you to DM me again about my telecaster while publicly bashing it. Whit blues cunt.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
You sure showed him, @Angry Boomer . I can't wait for you to DM me again about my telecaster while publicly bashing it. Whit blues cunt.
Well, I tried to help you, but I guess you prefer playing a guitar with a broken neck. Maybe it's a cover for your shitty playing?

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
in a better age I showed a picture of my beautiful telecaster, and now @Angry Boomer still brings it up like 8 years later in an effort to own me because I am liberal
You forgot to mention about how you cried that it was broken and that it would make you rich if it was fixed.