Bears sign corner and TE

2Deep

Liked Posts:
I believe both are one year contracts.
Good solid NFL depth players

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
The DB looks significantly better than Vildor, if contract is cheap its a good bargain bin pick up.

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:
Young has had a bunch of injuries but he has potential to be a solid slot corner if he can stay healthy.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
There bears need players to fill roster spots so they aren't drafting out of desperation for positions.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Griffin is 32 years old. He is a decent inline TE but I would have thought they'd go younger.

Young is all about injuries. If healthy he's a significant upgrade at NB (but to be fair probably a dozen FAs would have been over Shelley).

I think they will now have Graham compete with a rookie or post-draft FA signing at CB2. Vildor and Shelley are at least experienced backups who will probably stand a better chance in a more zone heavy scheme.

It's incredible that Pace thought it was alright to trot out Shelley and Vildor as starters last year. Truly amazing.

fatkid73

Liked Posts:
More trash signings. Poles is pissing money away but has yet to improve any position
Garbage take. There are 53 slots on the active roster. Gotta have capable players. These are low cost low-risk signings. After the draft, I believe we will pick up a FA starter or two. At this point, all the overpriced FA's are gone. After the draft is where you find the value. Players get desperate.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Even more of your sig dedicated to me! HAHAHAHA

Wasn't even 10AM on a Friday and i already got the best of you

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My daddy can beat up your daddy...hahaha.

How old are you kid? You act like you just got in your teens.

Fucking child.
You're 60 years old and have spent the past 7 years running around CCS calling people homos because they disagree with you lol