Bears sign FB Ben Mason

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
Yes, I know, not the biggest roster move, but I love the signing. They have 2 very talented RBs, and I think play-action predicated off a good ground game will help immensely. That is why I think top priority should be the OL in the off-season, even before WR.

A true FB can help in a lot of ways, especially for a young QB and an OL that is still being improved upon.

Oh well. Mason will be cut when Cohen comes back so they can run him between the tackles.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yes, I know, not the biggest roster move, but I love the signing. They have 2 very talented RBs, and I think play-action predicated off a good ground game will help immensely. That is why I think top priority should be the OL in the off-season, even before WR.

A true FB can help in a lot of ways, especially for a young QB and an OL that is still being improved upon.

Oh well. Mason will be cut when Cohen comes back so they can run him between the tackles.
With such a shitty WR core it makes sense. Run out the I and pound them into oblivion.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nagy must have been watching MNF

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
And you mean jp fkn Holtz isn’tcutting it as a lead blocker? Noooo..
JP holtz had a nice whiff on the 1st down run out of wildcat, his man ended up tackling Montgomery from behind to limit the run to 3 yards. Holtz got "matador'ed" i'm not even sure he touched his guy.

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
I remember people loving him whenever he was in the draft. Could he be a potential fb like the dude on San Francisco?
I liked him in the draft. Versatile and tough. He may be able to cover up some of the weaknesses on the OL, even if just a little bit.

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
Because now Matt Nagy is here to run the I formation? I'm confused

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels

That's not gonna be this year.