Bears sign FB Ben Mason

GoBears

Liked Posts:
Nagy will wildcat snap to him, lateral to a tight end who will throw an interception trying to get the ball to Dalton running too far down the sideline. There will be three penalties on the play. Illegal formation and two holdings.

jonimus

Liked Posts:
Seriously crazy he became available. Pace and Nagy had high 1st round grades on this dude. Looking more like Pace again nabbed 5 pro bowlers this year. All this fire Pace/Nagy stuff is ridiculous.

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
Nagy will wildcat snap to him, lateral to a tight end who will throw an interception trying to get the ball to Dalton running too far down the sideline. There will be three penalties on the play. Illegal formation and two holdings.
The pre snap penalty will void the play. Nagy will call the exact same play, which will result in the same interception.

napo55

Liked Posts:
Loading up on other team'sa rejects again. Unfortunately, even if he's decent, no way the Bears attain Pace's annual goal of mediocrity.

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
Yes, I know, not the biggest roster move, but I love the signing. They have 2 very talented RBs, and I think play-action predicated off a good ground game will help immensely. That is why I think top priority should be the OL in the off-season, even before WR.

A true FB can help in a lot of ways, especially for a young QB and an OL that is still being improved upon.

Oh well. Mason will be cut when Cohen comes back so they can run him between the tackles.
Is this for real?!?!?

Ben Mason is the fucking man. He’s a savage! He’s such a good pick up.