UChiLAbear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. UCLA Bruins
I remember it was a pouring rain. Small hands (8.5") Rex and the Bear were fucked. That and they went prevent the entire 2nd 1/2 along with the running game taking a back seat. Rex shrunk but there was plenty of coaching mistakes as well.
Absolutely.........my same take.....great memory............plenty of coaching mistakes is sure true...all the while Manning was dinking & dumbing to his RBs all game .....a rookie RB set the SB record for receptions in that game.......not sure if it still holds......

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
A sixth-round draft pick from Arizona by the Titans in 2018, Cruikshank is 6-foot-1, 209 pounds and a workout warrior. At the combine, he ran 4.41 in the 40, did a 38 1/2-inch vertical leap and bench-pressed 25 times at 225 pounds.

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
Great

The hit rates on those rounds is pretty low...however they've proven to be good nfl starters and only cost money...if he was willing to spend money; it should have been at tackle not on defense.

Gonna need to hope that jenkins/borom can develop and that another pick can develop immediately as the line looks pretty thin right now with stop gap scraps left
Well there still is a pro bowl LT still out there in free agency. Duane Brown and he is not coming off an injury season. His only downside seems to be age, but like Andrew Whitworth last year Brown just keeps rolling along.