Bears sign Ifedi

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
"Ifedi, who will be 26 going into the season, was the No. 31 overall draft pick in 2016. He played every offensive snap for Seattle last season and had 14 accepted penalties. " From the Sun Times. Edit: Can play every position not Center on the O line apparently. Swing Tackle has played Guard as well. Young, solid starter type. Didn't expect this. Good on Pace.

dabears70

I am Ryan Pace
My favorite teams
New York Mets New York Knicks Chicago Bears New York Rangers Syracuse Orange
"Ifedi, who will be 26 going into the season, was the No. 31 overall draft pick in 2016. He played every offensive snap for Seattle last season and had 14 accepted penalties. " From the Sun Times. Edit: Can play every position not Center on the O line apparently. Swing Tackle has played Guard as well. Young, solid starter type. Didn't expect this. Good on Pace.
14 accepted penalties.....Ewwwwwww

TexasBearfan

frees them up to go with best available instead of being tied to OL, i think they'll still draft OL but IMO they're going to draft a playmaker along the lines of a deebo samuel, robinson is not a RAC guy per se, gabriel is gone, you've got cohen and essentially a bunch of glorified possession guys....not saying robinson isn't awesome but he's not a deebo samuel type rac

dabears70

I am Ryan Pace
My favorite teams
New York Mets New York Knicks Chicago Bears New York Rangers Syracuse Orange
frees them up to go with best available instead of being tied to OL, i think they'll still draft OL but IMO they're going to draft a playmaker along the lines of a deebo samuel, robinson is not a RAC guy per se, gabriel is gone, you've got cohen and essentially a bunch of glorified possession guys....not saying robinson isn't awesome but he's not a deebo samuel type rac
So a J.Reagor type

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Another thing, if he's good enough to start at Tackle, he can push either Massie or Leno. Competition is a good thing.

Edit: This signing surprises the hell out of me. I didn't expect the Bears to find anyone with starting experience on the O line in the off season, especially a Tackle, after the Quinn and TE signings.

Last edited: