Bears sign Ifedi

msadows

Liked Posts:

No, I've read your posts. You would be fired after one offseason. All you idiots would, me included.

Everyone talks shit about pace but thats because they are idiot sheep who don't pay attention to any other teams GM's. Every team has busts, every team has bad signings.

Someone brought this up on ESPN radio when they were critiquing Pace and they shut the fuck up real quick. I've posted the draft histories of howie roseman and Chris Ballard. Both guys you all jerk off to. They suck just as much. They both won executive of the year also.

The pats have drafted 3 pro bowlers in 75 picks since 2011.

Pace is doing just fine. Like I said, he fucked up the QB spot, THAT deserves him to get fired eventually. Everything else he's done is more than good enough. Had he drafted Watson/Mahomes this team would be a dynasty.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Yeah but Massie only had 4. Ifedi also had 19 in 2018. Dont really think he had the feet for LT so he is most likely a RG who can play RT.

He might also just be a potential depth piece.

My guess is he's the starter at RG if whoever they like in the draft doesn't fall to them. If that guy does they put him at swing tackle.

msadows

Liked Posts:
You saying you wouldn't draft a college QB who barely played over a national champion winner?

There is no way to prove it but I guarantee you a ton of teams had Mitch over Watson.

Watson had a ton of questonmarks in college. He had the lowest projected ceiling as well. Mitch's biggest questionmark was.....experience.

Like I said, thats the pick that will eventually get him fired if the bears don't improve this season, but acting like it was a stupid AF pick is stupid AF.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
No, I've read your posts. You would be fired after one offseason. All you idiots would, me included.

Everyone talks shit about pace but thats because they are idiot sheep who don't pay attention to any other teams GM's. Every team has busts, every team has bad signings.

Someone brought this up on ESPN radio when they were critiquing Pace and they shut the fuck up real quick. I've posted the draft histories of howie roseman and Chris Ballard. Both guys you all jerk off to. They suck just as much. They both won executive of the year also.

The pats have drafted 3 pro bowlers in 75 picks since 2011.

Pace is doing just fine. Like I said, he fucked up the QB spot, THAT deserves him to get fired eventually. Everything else he's done is more than good enough. Had he drafted Watson/Mahomes this team would be a dynasty.

Roseman and BB have SBs though. Pace had one winning season in 5 years. He gets criticism because the actual results have sucked.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Roseman and BB have SBs though. Pace had one winning season in 5 years. He gets criticism because the actual results have sucked.

I understand, but who knows where this team would have gone had parkey just made one kick.

This team went 8-8 with a QB who can't throw a ball and no run game. We're just fine. So much crying and acting like we got the worst GM in the fuckin league when everyone was slobbing his knob a year ago.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
There is no way to prove it but I guarantee you a ton of teams had Mitch over Watson.

Watson had a ton of questonmarks in college. He had the lowest projected ceiling as well. Mitch's biggest questionmark was.....experience.

Like I said, thats the pick that will eventually get him fired if the bears don't improve this season, but acting like it was a stupid AF pick is stupid AF.

Watson was consensus No 1 QB until his Junior year where his stats slipped a bit but he delivered yet again in NC game this time in a win.

This was a case of people overanayzing a.guy who had more tape and underanalyzing the 1 year college starter who was not even on the draft radar entering his the season.

People of people at the time said as much so it is not hindsight if you clearly articulated concerns with Trubs and wanted Watson. In reality those people were right thus far.

msadows

Liked Posts:
And anything outside of the last two years as far as record shouldn't matter.

No one was taking this team into the playoffs the first 3 years he took over. That was the worst defense in franchise history and the offense was dropping off severely as well. Emery really fucked this orginization.

If he misses the playoffs this year, I agree, he should be gone. But acting like this team is trash and he did a bad job after one disappointing season is dumb af.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Watson was consensus No 1 QB until his Junior year where his stats slipped a bit but he delivered yet again in NC game this time in a win.

This was a case of people overanayzing a.guy who had more tape and underanalyzing the 1 year college starter who was not even on the draft radar entering his the season.

People of people at the time said as much so it is not hindsight if you clearly articulated concerns with Trubs and wanted Watson. In reality those people were right thus far.

I mean to be fair, Kizer and Kaaya were also slotted as top 10 picks before the 2017 season.

Sometimes you watch more of a guy and like less of him. I agree its over analyzing, but there is no way to know what they thought of watson.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
I understand, but who knows where this team would have gone had parkey just made one kick.

This team went 8-8 with a QB who can't throw a ball and no run game. We're just fine. So much crying and acting like we got the worst GM in the fuckin league when everyone was slobbing his knob a year ago.

pace fucked up when he drafted Mitch over Mahomes but to be fair 8 other GMs passed on Mahomes as well. Shit happens, hopefully he can get some good quality players and nails the QB draft next year (if he is still here)

Liked Posts:
14 accepted penalties.....Ewwwwwww

Pretty bad but not unheard of with the freak talent thats coming off the edges in these modern day 3-4 hybrids.

Look at Denver. They have two of the better starting OTs in the league, I believe. Yet theyre also two of the most penalized(I think/might be wrong). I do know both have committed their fair share of F.S. penalties.

Not that this kid is the same level of talent. But if better classes of Oline talent are struggling with false start penalties, than this doesnt come as a "two in the pink & one in the stink".

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Yeah but he didnt and the house of cards crumbled. One kick shouldnt put the team in a tailspin.

msadows

Liked Posts:
pace fucked up when he drafted Mitch over Mahomes but to be fair 8 other GMs passed on Mahomes as well. Shit happens, hopefully he can get some good quality players and nails the QB draft next year (if he is still here)

No one was taking mahomes with a top 5 pick.

#10 was a reach as well. One thing I CAN guarantee you about mahomes is probably not many had him as their #1 QB, KC did. KC wanted him and reached to take him.

Its always been Watson vs. Mitch. Watson should have been the pick. I prefered watson as well before the draft but I understood the mitch pick completely.

Most of this board wanted to draft Adams and then take Kizer/Mahomes/Kaaya in the 2nd.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I mean to be fair, Kizer and Kaaya were also slotted as top 10 picks before the 2017 season.

Sometimes you watch more of a guy and like less of him. I agree its over analyzing, but there is no way to know what they thought of watson.

Yes and difference is Watson went on to win the NC while still being main reason his team won most weeks.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Yeah but he didnt and the house of cards crumbled. One kick shouldnt put the team in a tailspin.

Thats how it works in the NFL. You should know better. Last years success doesn't predicate next years. NFL = Not For Long.

That was a special year with a special defense. If we win that game we go into LA against the rams with Eddie Jackson back.

Seriously a shame.