Bears sign LB Danny Trevathan [Denver]

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
The "Update" is false. It's a typo. That's Jackson's deal.

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
If Trevathan got that, Pace just took it up the ass like a bitch. Really? This can't be right. If it is, why not Malik Jackson?

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
NOOOOOOOOO!!!

HAHA CRY WITH ME WINDY YOU GIANT BLOWHARD!! This is why I didn't want Danny. At fucking Kuechly money? omg!! Pace?!!! wtf!! You said spread it out, don't pay and then you get into a bidding war over a 7 million dollar linebacker and give him the money you should have given Jackson!!

unreal. An Undrafted peripheral piece of the Denver machine that existed in a vortex of chaos that will no longer exist here. He isn't that fast, he isn't that agile, he was the target for exploitation by both New England and Pittsburgh. Seriously, watch those games. They singled him out and attacked him whenever favorable matchup. Motioned and substituted to get it.

Is he an upgrade for the Bears? Absolutely, so I can't hate it. But I can hate it if its really 6 and 90. wtf!!

hello

Liked Posts:
Reports said it's a 4 yr deal so that article messed up and just used Malik Jackson's deal. No way in hell the Bears just gave Trevathan the richest contract ever for an ILB

Keuchly's total value on his deal is just over $61 million and he's obviously the goddamn gold standard at that position

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
NOOOOOOOOO!!!

HAHA CRY WITH ME WINDY YOU GIANT BLOWHARD!! This is why I didn't want Danny. At fucking Kuechly money? omg!! Pace?!!! wtf!! You said spread it out, don't pay and then you get into a bidding war over a 7 million dollar linebacker and give him the money you should have given Jackson!!

unreal. An Undrafted peripheral piece of the Denver machine that existed in a vortex of chaos that will no longer exist here. He isn't that fast, he isn't that agile, he was the target for exploitation by both New England and Pittsburgh. Seriously, watch those games. They singled him out and attacked him whenever favorable matchup. Motioned and substituted to get it.

Is he an upgrade for the Bears? Absolutely, so I can't hate it. But I can hate it if its really 6 and 90. wtf!!

It's an error bro, CTFD.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thank god. Now I have to go scrape the dog up off the sidewalk after a 3 story flight. Call home insurance for a TV "accident", contact a plaster estimate on these holes, and go to the ER for my wrists.

God damn the aliens are coming!!

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
NOOOOOOOOO!!!

Wow...you really are that stoned...

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wow...you really are that stoned...

Man...thats not fair. I didn't know where the report here came from. I checked my "sources." I opened a new page, went to NFL.com and found the same link on the official site. Only then did I lose my mind.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Man...thats not fair. I didn't know where the report here came from. I checked my "sources." I opened a new page, went to NFL.com and found the same link on the official site. Only then did I lose my mind.

Sure, but reason would dictate -- to a sane person -- that there is no fucking way anyone would pay that much (that isn't even "Keuchly money," that badass doesn't make 15/year).

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sure, but reason would dictate -- to a sane person -- that there is no fucking way anyone would pay that much (that isn't even "Keuchly money," that badass doesn't make 15/year).

You can bet Keuchly will on his next one. Bank it. And please don't insult me sir. Why? I could do without the references to my sanity. Be well.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
What will the cap be in 3 years? Don't stress these contracts.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ragland ran a 4.72 40
Trevathan ran a 4.84 40

Yeah...I live in Boulder, CO. Been watching every Broncos game for 3 years. He is the lowest totem in their defense. they have a backup safety and a backup corner that were more important.

He is stout. Strong. and smart. He won't get drug 4 yards, he makes impact hits. But he is no impact player. We had the worst middle linebackers in the league, I'm fine with overpaying for a sure upgrade a little bit. But he is a strength athlete, we may be wise to put a speed athlete next to him.

MaoTenDoo

Rabid Homer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Soooooo slow...

danny-trevathan-drops-the-ball-1a.gif

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
Ragland ran a 4.72 40
Trevathan ran a 4.84 40

Interesting post. I bet a bunch of people didn't know that. Probably a lot of the reason Danny is loyal to Fox overlooking that, imo. I think Reggie would make both ILB's a great run force for Vic, but I wonder if Vic sees Lee as a compliment as a LB/S combo in Vic's style of defense.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
Soooooo slow...

danny-trevathan-drops-the-ball-1a.gif

I think this is a good example of the difference of pure speed and recognition of a good football player. He didn't need any speed to be in the right position. Talking about Reggie .... I think his 40 was slower due to an injury as well, imo.