Bears sign OG who sucks at pass blocking

LiveDelicious

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Baylor Bears

jbunch14

Liked Posts:
I thought reporters were supposed to, you know, report the news??

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not a big deal. I read on CCS they're the 2nd best at pass blocking.

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
Why did the Bears sign a RG when the best OL on the team, Jenkins, is the starter there?

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I saw somewhere that he was the titans best pass blocker according to pass rush win rate

Hutch1975

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Brewers
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Edmonton Oilers
  1. Brigham Young Cougars
Why did the Bears sign a RG when the best OL on the team, Jenkins, is the starter there?
Jenkins has missed a lot of time with injuries his first two seasons, and Whitehair's had trouble staying healthy. I wonder if Jenkins is becoming the third guard.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

3:54 p.m. EST: Chicago Bears Sign Former Titans G Nate Davis​

The Chicago Bears are bolstering their offensive line, securing former Tennessee Titans guard Nate Davis to a three-year deal, according to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport.

Davis started 12 games for the Titans in 2022, allowing a career-low 14 blown blocks in 638 snaps. His 2.2% blown block rate is the second-lowest of his career. Davis excelled as a pass blocker in 2022, allowing two sacks and a 1.9% blown block rate on 359 passing snaps, according to Sports Info Solutions.

JordanSigler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

3:54 p.m. EST: Chicago Bears Sign Former Titans G Nate Davis​

The Chicago Bears are bolstering their offensive line, securing former Tennessee Titans guard Nate Davis to a three-year deal, according to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport.

Davis started 12 games for the Titans in 2022, allowing a career-low 14 blown blocks in 638 snaps. His 2.2% blown block rate is the second-lowest of his career. Davis excelled as a pass blocker in 2022, allowing two sacks and a 1.9% blown block rate on 359 passing snaps, according to Sports Info Solutions.
First of all the Bears didn't and can't sign Davis until Wednesday. So that's totally false.
Secondly, there using stats from SIS. SIS Is generally more favorable to linemen than other analysis that I’ve found.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
First of all the Bears didn't and can't sign Davis until Wednesday. So that's totally false.
Secondly, there using stats from SIS. SIS Is generally more favorable to linemen than other analysis that I’ve found.
I’ll use whatever stats that make Poles look better regardless of their accuracy because that doesn’t matter. Are we clear on that? NO EXCUSES!!!!!! Thanks.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I’ll use whatever stats that make Poles look better regardless of their accuracy because that doesn’t matter. Are we clear on that? NO EXCUSES!!!!!! Thanks.
are you competing with Sigler for a job at fox news