Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Kyle Fuller=1 int 8 PD in 16 games

Trufant=1 int 4 PD in 6 games

He played hurt last year. He's fine.

Well at least the asked to restructure

The Bears tried to keep Kyle Fuller by asking him to take a VERY significant paycut, but he would rather test the market, per source.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Saved 3 million dollars by cutting fuller lmfao this guy is just unbelievable. Everyday it’s new level of stupid.

I haven't seen his salary anywhere. Where did you see it?

1000ftditka!

Throbbing
Liked Posts:
Civilization, also known as Massachusetts
Just jaw dropping . Remind me again why Ryan Pace is employed?! Is he tanking this season with a "rolling rebuild?!"

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Saved 3 million dollars by cutting fuller lmfao this guy is just unbelievable. Everyday it’s new level of stupid.

Fuller hasn’t been cut and there teams interested in trading for him.

Albert Breer
@AlbertBreer

·
18m

Worth mentioning that CB Kyle Fuller remains on the Bears roster, which would indicate that they're still trying to find a trade partner. Fuller's due $14 million in this, the final year of his contract.

Rise

Liked Posts:
Fuller hasn’t been cut and there teams interested in trading for him.

Albert Breer
@AlbertBreer

·
18m

Worth mentioning that CB Kyle Fuller remains on the Bears roster, which would indicate that they're still trying to find a trade partner. Fuller's due $14 million in this, the final year of his contract.

so the organization leaks that he is getting cut and then realizes he has value and is now trying to trade him?

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
so the organization leaks that he is getting cut and then realizes he has value and is now trying to trade him?

What I know is he hasn’t been cut. You seem upset about this. I’m pretty sure they know Fuller has value.

Rise

Liked Posts:
What I know is he hasn’t been cut. You seem upset about this. I’m pretty sure they know Fuller has value.

Im furious we are losing fuller period. Obviously if it’s going to happen I’d prefer to get something out of it vs just cutting him I mean that is common sense. I’d also like to curb stomp Ryan Pace but I hardly get what I want.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Im furious we are losing fuller period. Obviously if it’s going to happen I’d prefer to get something out of it vs just cutting him I mean that is common sense. I’d also like to curb stomp Ryan Pace but I hardly get what I want.
Kids, if you're reading this, don't be like this guy when you grow up. Focus your emotional energy on shit that actually matters, like family. The Chicago Bears don't give a fuck about you, or your feelings.

fred_rogers.jpg

vinson555

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Kids, if you're reading this, don't be like this guy when you grow up. Focus your emotional energy on shit that actually matters, like family. The Chicago Bears don't give a fuck about you, or your feelings.

View attachment 10883
As much as I like this post, I feel as if passion will rue the day for 90 percent of us, at least.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
But, but....don't they have Artie Burns returning??

Seriously though, wasn't he was supposed to be in contention before the early ACL tear last Aug?

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers

104D-Chess.

Rise

Liked Posts:

View attachment 10883

Ignore this message kids but lookup the guy in the photo, class act. Fact is call out stupidity and don’t accept it in any aspect of your life. Don’t apologize for caring about things, and believe it or not you can be passionate about many things. Caring about the bears has nothing to do with caring about family, ridiculous simple minded shit you read on ccs. Sincerely, a person who does not let the Bears impact their life outside of this shithole forum.

p.s. savings is for chumps, invest.

Last edited:

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Once they signed Trufant, it didn't matter. I prefer Fuller but Trufant is a viable CB.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Simply put, Fuller doesn’t fit the scheme. Truant does.

With our pass rush, we need strong cover corners that can take away those quick passes. Fuller always played off the WR, giving ample space for easy underneath completions. Trufant can do a lot more...IF he can stay healthy.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Once they signed Trufant, it didn't matter. I prefer Fuller but Trufant is a viable CB.
Viable, as in like a fetus, that he is capable of living outside of the womb? Then I agree.
Viable, as in as a NFL CB? :sneaky:

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Lions man coverage hurt the entire 2ndary.

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lions man coverage hurt the entire 2ndary.
The truth is it’s hard to judge him off of the year he had in Detroit. That entire D was garbage.

Also he isn’t Fuller’s replacement. That role goes to JJ and that was always the plan IMO but the plan got punched in the face and pushed into motion a year early thanks to the covid cap crunch.

IMO Pace is trying to recreate the Fuller/Prince combo ie a solid vet paired with an up and comer.

Don’t get me wrong losing Fuller was a genuine kick in the dick and I’m just now starting to sew mine back on but life moves on.