Bears smitten with Brian Flores

Bust

Liked Posts:
26 year old franchise qb . . .

Look at his first full season starting as a rookie. Watson was sacked 62 times and still put up HUGE numbers.

Texans can't say NO . . .

If Flores signs expects Watson soon after boyz . . .

stelz

Heavily Medicated
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Watson has bad blood only with Pace cause the white man dissed him.

Pace is no longer . . . winning cures all

That could very well be…Watson might have made him “uncomfortable”

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Woah alright, be the dumbest Bears thing ever the Bears could do.

All these wasted to picks to pick up the QB you passed on in the first place, a team full of holes but who cares when you can just waste it all on Watson's contract....and what about the fact that Watson won't even see the field anytime soon for the pervert he is.
Once he starts acting up in Chicago massage parlors, how can it get any worse in a big city like that.

Bust, you are a fucking idiot.

stelz

Heavily Medicated
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
26 year old franchise qb . . .

Look at his first full season starting as a rookie. Watson was sacked 62 times and still put up HUGE numbers.

Texans can't say NO . . .

If Flores signs expects Watson soon after boyz . . .

No doubt he could play, but after a year off, a new city, and all the hate that’s going to be coming at him…that got to affect his play. The Chicago press would go crazy on him….until he started winning as you say…The press would make it practically impossible for him…

Can’t see it

RumourBoy

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Alabama Crimson Tide
Flores and Watson, a match made in heaven, git er done Houston.

mecha

Liked Posts:
Woah alright, be the dumbest Bears thing ever the Bears could do.

All these wasted to picks to pick up the QB you passed on in the first place, a team full of holes but who cares when you can just waste it all on Watson's contract....and what about the fact that Watson won't even see the field anytime soon for the pervert he is.
Once he starts acting up in Chicago massage parlors, how can it get any worse in a big city like that.

Bust, you are a fucking idiot.
I agree with the Brit's strategy, I don't give a shit how good Watson WAS, he got benched the entire 2021 season. he might not be the same guy ever again, or even get Kaepernick-ed out of the league.

I remember topics years ago on CBMB where we envied how teams like the Packers could formulate a lot of home-grown talent while the Bears were fucking around missing on drafts and blowing money on free agents. I say give Fields a mulligan for 2021 for coaching incompetence. if the next coaches don't sort it out then he's... a bust.

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
Watson likely will be suspended by NFL once legal issues are resolved, no?

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
If he is hell bent on Watson and nothing else, that's all I need to know about him. If we trade away Fields and other resources for Watson, I'm fucking out.
Watson is an elite player. Fields has shown very little promise that he's likely to be that. He gets a rookie pass with me because of the general dysfunctionality of Nagy's offense but he looks like he has flaws that could be difficult to overcome.

The legal issues are the only reason not to jump all over Deshaun Watson imo.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Watson only listed a handful of teams on his trade list. Flores led Dolphins were one of them.

Now it's out Flores brought up the idea of trading Fields for Watson during his interview with the big 3 of Polian, Ted and George??

It's a sign . . .
Or complete bullshit derived by connecting imaginary dots on social media.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Watson has bad blood only with Pace cause the white man dissed him.

Pace is no longer . . . winning cures all
You mean the one that traded up for a black QB last year?

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
The legal issues are the only reason not to jump all over Deshaun Watson imo.

As a huge Watson fan, my only issue is the 35 million dollar base salary he is supposed to make this fall.

No idea how the Bears afford that thanks to Pace's lousy cap management.

LiverpoolBearsFAn

Liked Posts:
Is the only reason people wouldn't trade Fields for Watson because of this court case he's going through or is there some other reasons why you wouldn't?

I mean he's already proven he can play and play very well in this league and Fields hasn't.

I'm not saying what i would do but if it weren't for the shit he's going through i would 100% give it some serious thought.
For me the court case, it’s too risky. And what the whole situation says about him as a person, increasing the chances of future personal issues.

From a purely on the field perspective Watson is a proven top tier QB with the stats to match who is still young for his position.

I like Fields a lot but his first season was up and down and he is still only potential, lots of talented players flash then fail for various reasons.

Take the off field issues I’d honestly make that trade in a heartbeat - but it’s hypothetical, the issues are there, so I absolutely wouldn’t.

vanavyman

Liked Posts:
The talk of moving on from Fields needs to stop. He is the best young QB in Bears history. They were really lucky to get the chance to draft him. Get him decent coaching and WR / OL upgrade and watch how great he will become. Want no part of Watson, hell he may still go to jail. Rewarding a person that abuses women should not be part of the Bears future. Winning titles on rookie QB contracts is the easiest way.

LetsGo34

Liked Posts:
I'd only trade Watson for Fields if the Texans throw in high draft picks. Watson has shown that he can be a distraction. Bears don't need to be worrying if their starting qb is getting rapey again.

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I cannot see the McCaskeys signing off on Watson. The Bears have invested in Fields. Watson has significant off the field problems. What he is accused of is more than a little creepy. Watson‘s contract is too large and the Bears have too many other holes to fill.

Sparks500

Liked Posts:
I cannot see the McCaskeys signing off on Watson. The Bears have invested in Fields. Watson has significant off the field problems. What he is accused of is more than a little creepy. Watson‘s contract is too large and the Bears have too many other holes to fill.
Yeah, this. ^^^

Nelly

Liked Posts:
Right. So we trade Fields + what for Watson just to get him here. Then consider the ~$30 million you can no longer spend filling foles. The trade would be downright awful, IMO.