Bears Targeting RT Rickey Wagner

1000ftditka!

Throbbing
Liked Posts:
Civilization, also known as Massachusetts
Massie seemed to play better as the year went along. I'm okay with rolling with him for another season. We have much more glaring holes then our line, surprisingly.

Agreed....but we really need a Road Grader at RT....Massie has underwhelmed...might become merely mediocre.....

cubby chubby

Liked Posts:
Agreed....but we really need a Road Grader at RT....Massie has underwhelmed...might become merely mediocre.....

Bull shit. Need someone at RT that can provide pass pro to keep our (hopefully) rookie QB upright.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It would be an improvement over either of the incumbents for sure.

1000ftditka!

Throbbing
Liked Posts:
Civilization, also known as Massachusetts
How could Pace not land Wagner?!

I am depressed.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
trade #3 and somehow get two picks 19-28 and take two tackles. Winner in camp gets the left side.

Liked Posts:
I would've loved this move. Is Reiff still available? Even he is better than the garbage we had with Massie. I really would love to see the Bears land OT - Bolles with their second round pick. I personally believe that Bolles is on his way becoming the best pure left tackle in this class & think that shoring up both OT positions would be excellent moves to address with a proven FA RT & a blue chip LT prospect with Bolles, who I do think believe will develop into a headhunter LT.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I would've loved this move. Is Reiff still available? Even he is better than the garbage we had with Massie. I really would love to see the Bears land OT - Bolles with their second round pick. I personally believe that Bolles is on his way becoming the best pure left tackle in this class & think that shoring up both OT positions would be excellent moves to address with a proven FA RT & a blue chip LT prospect with Bolles, who I do think believe will develop into a headhunter LT.

Nope. Reiff was signed I think by the Vikings.. Hey, we have Leno and Massive Ass? What, we worry? Nah. Once again, the Bears lose in free agency. Break out the paper bags, Bear's fans:(

I keep coming back to this fact. THree years ago, the Bears had a good chance of putting together a really good offensive line and had a good group of receivers and running backs. Where are we now? We now have two D grade offensive tackles, one running back, and one receiver with a decent future. Not to mention, we just "gained" an immobile quarterback. Oh yeah, we also have a china doll at tight end. Lovely:(