Bears tickets $$$$

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Iirc, they were thinking that if they wanted to stay at SF and keep landmark status, they were limited by the columns.

Now that they don't have that anyways.

I guess I'm just not much of a "tradition" guy but I would have preferred a large modern stadium to begin with. Give me a nice dome. Being outside in the winter is for suckers and fake tough guys.
Domes are awful

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
last game i went to was the rams game in 2018. it was below 20 degrees but was still a fun experience. didnt think too much about the cold
Great win too. When our defense is playing that well the cold seems to be a bit easier to deal with. I’ve worked outside for the last 30 years so the cold games never really bothered me. Dress for the occasion, it’s a simple process.

Last edited:

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
last game i went to was the rams game in 2018. it was below 20 degrees but was still a fun experience. didnt think too much about the cold
Was there as well. Weather wasn’t an issue at all. Granted, I was completely shit faced and out of my mind

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Was there as well. Weather wasn’t an issue at all. Granted, I was completely shit faced and out of my mind
I go to all the regular season home games. The Rams in 2018 was the most exciting home game by far even with Mitch and the offense playing like absolute shit.

Goff was completely intimidated and couldn’t wait to get back on the team plane. The atmosphere was electric.

We need more nights like that except with the offense contributing too.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I go to all the regular season home games. The Rams in 2018 was the most exciting home game by far even with Mitch and the offense playing like absolute shit.

Goff was completely intimidated and couldn’t wait to get back on the team plane. The atmosphere was electric.

We need more nights like that except with the offense contributing too.
The Seattle game that season was awesome as well as was the packer game.. Not sure how bad we would have been without the defense playing as great as they did that year.
The Cowboys game in 2019 was close to that game as well but the team as a whole wasn’t playing well that year, the defense was playing better than the offense obviously.