CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
There were rumors that Hicks got into a fight with an assistant coach this past season.

JimAKABlkhwks918

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
can anyone find a breakdown on why the 3T is so important for this defense? again i have absolutely no idea what any of this means so I'd like to at least have more than "Lovie said it was important". i googled it a bit earlier and didn't come up with much good information on it other than just an overview of the position in a cover 2 base

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Something that nobody seems to be considering. Pace seemed very adamant about bringing in players that had very specific traits that he was looking for. It's quite possible that Ogun checked all the boxes so he was willing to pay a premium.

I don't know that that's true but it would make sense. He has a vision for the kind of players he likes and that will take precedence over pure talent in some cases. I would guess that had more to do with this signing than just being desperate for a 3 tech and overpaying.
Pace is in Atlanta trying to convince them to sign uncle Rico because he drives a sweet van

greg23

Liked Posts:
So bottom 10 in win/pressure rate and double team rate? At 40+ million.

Excellent start.

Not a Pace defender; but he'd be getting destroyed for this typical move for him vs the new guy getting nothing but "he got his 3 technique" guy

PeppersSweater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So bottom 10 in win/pressure rate and double team rate? At 40+ million.

Excellent start.

Not a Pace defender; but he'd be getting destroyed for this typical move for him vs the new guy getting nothing but "he got his 3 technique" guy
Just updated with chart through week 18 (previous chart only through week 14)