Bears top ten in categories from chicagobears.com

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
2.1 - lowest TD % of all QBs who had at least 250 drop backs, and 2nd lowest of all QBs who had most of their team's drop backs overall (CJ Beathard 1.8% with 224 attempts)

Your embarrassing yourself. Please stop while you can still try to save some face.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
LOL, you're trying so hard you're even quoting yourself. There is a Texans forum you can join if you want to slobber over Mr. No Knees.

I added that for the benefit of TBD, who will be interested. If my comments bother you so much (which they obviously do seeing as you bitch like a princess at half of them) who don't you just put me on ignore?

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
OLB CB starter and 1 more depth player or starter at ILB would be solid as fkk

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Your embarrassing yourself. Please stop while you can still try to save some face.

Mr radar gun telling others they're embarrassing themselves. Classic.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Watson was damaged goods and now has major injuries to both of his knees. It's hard to be upset with the choice of trubs over him

If you're a fan of the Texans, Packers, Vikings or Lions, I agree. They must be delighted.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I added that for the benefit of TBD, who will be interested. If my comments bother you so much (which they obviously do seeing as you bitch like a princess at half of them) who don't you just put me on ignore?

Because a lot of the time you actually post things worth reading. I block idiots and those to troll to no end. You don't fall in those categories.

pepethebear

Liked Posts:
If you're a fan of the Texans, Packers, Vikings or Lions, I agree. They must be delighted.
So we're going to ignore watson's fairly serious injury history and the fact watson had Hopkins and fuller to throw to. Got it.

JUSTWIN

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Sorry but you don't understand just how bad the offensive output affected the defense. The Bears defense was the only one in the top 10 that lost the time of possession battle. Improving the offense will make just as much of an impact on the defense as what you're describing. I would be far more worried about Pace being able to re-sign all three of his starting cornerbacks than about adding anything in free agency or the draft.

Signing current key players is part of it too. I just think you invest in this defense first to try and get it into the top 5 next year. Of the four teams remaining in the playoffs, 3 of them have top 5 defenses. You also address the WR and OL and with the scheme change and another year for Trubisky, this offense should be better. Let the defense lead as it's already ahead and the offense can catch up as it will naturally need to anyway. It's easier for a defense to carry a team then vice versa, imo, especially with a young QB.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
What is going to make a larger impact? A top 10 defense becoming top 5 or one of the worst offenses in the league at least becoming NFL average?

JUSTWIN

BANNED
Liked Posts:
What is going to make a larger impact? A top 10 defense becoming top 5 or one of the worst offenses in the league at least becoming NFL average?

You do address the offense in FA and draft but I say you make it a priority to make this defense dominant. With a new legitimate wr corp (doesn't need to be #1s a bunch of #2s and potential #1s from draft is fine), some additions to OL, new scheme and another year for Trubisky it really should be a way better offense. Minnesota and Jacksonville are both top five in defense and middle of the road in offense.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
They forgot:

2 - number of 70+ yard defensive touchdowns in 1 game - only player in NFL history.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Minnesota did it right. Jacksonville bought themselves a team. They have been the highest spending team in the NFL in free agency in the past 5 years. That is going to hit them like a ton of bricks in the near future when they're in salary cap hell because of it and can't re-sign their players.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Minnesota did it right. Jacksonville bought themselves a team. They have been the highest spending team in the NFL in free agency in the past 5 years. That is going to hit them like a ton of bricks in the near future when they're in salary cap hell because of it and can't re-sign their players.

At just around the perfect time for the Bears to spend big money on a CB coming off his rookie deal that Jacksonville cannot afford

SUPERFAN

YUUUGE member
Liked Posts:
Jacksonville better win a ship quick then
They gave themselves a shot

JUSTWIN

BANNED
Liked Posts:

We'll see but it doesn't matter...Jack is where it needs to be right now...playing for a Lamar Hunt trophy and a chance to win a SB.

AussieBear

Team:

11 losses. bears were top ten in losses. technically, they is be tied for 5th BEST in said category.

JUSTWIN

BANNED
Liked Posts:
This defense may be at a tipping point. We need to bolster it in FA and draft to get it over the hump. A legitimate top defense will help a new QB and offense develop while winning games.

DAMMIT, do I call it or what. I need to be in the front office somewhere.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm still not changing my mind on what I said. A much improved offense from last year's paired with last year's level of defense would give great results too.

Still a bit early to issue a called it. We are 1-1. Should be 2-0 but ironically it was the defense that lost that game. Maybe wait until there are far more games played at least?

JUSTWIN

BANNED
Liked Posts:
I'm still not changing my mind on what I said. A much improved offense from last year's paired with last year's level of defense would give great results too.

Still a bit early to issue a called it. We are 1-1. Should be 2-0 but ironically it was the defense that lost that game. Maybe wait until there are far more games played at least?

You need to give me some credit bro. Stop beating around the bush.